suggest some good iem for gaming, earphones will also work for me

Kjo99

Recruit
i want iem or earphones as i am uncomfortable using headphones for long hours, i think iem will be good for gaming and also for music listening.

For me, in-ear don't work. I get itching in my ears if I wear in-ear type for long.
I have moved to using half in-ear type like apple earpods 3.5mm.

Also mention budget and your type preference.

Mention your budget.
People often use to suggest Blon Bl03 or Moondrop Chus. Not sure if there are any newer models that are better than these.

I have moved to using half in-ear type like apple earpods 3.5mm.
+1
@ 1700 right now on croma, I have been using these from 2015.

Fun fact - the air vents on these are truly functional, if you block them with your fingers, you can feel the change in sound.
The wire quality is terrible. But the comfort and sound quality (for the half in-ear type) is exceptional. I haven't bought for pc, but using lightning model for iphone.

The wire quality is terrible.
Wire quality is terrible, just like the charging cable, but I have figured out what makes the apple cables break. These cables are delicate but what makes it worse is how the human handles it. For example while plugging the cable out from the phone, people pull it from the actual wire not from the plug itself. Pulling it from the wire makes the cable go bad.

Similarly the other end of the cable which goes to the wall wart charger, the cable plugs in straight and then drops down, which creates this 90 degree bend, over time this makes the cable go bad. if you use some adapter which changes the orientation of the plugged charger in such a way that no 90 degree bend happens then the cables last super long time.

These are my observations.
Don't buy for PC if you need to use mic. It won't work on PC
Mic does work on PC.

Wire quality is terrible, just like the charging cable, but I have figured out what makes the apple cables break. These cables are delicate but what makes it worse is how the human handles it. For example while plugging the cable out from the phone, people pull it from the actual wire not from the plug itself. Pulling it from the wire makes the cable go bad.

Similarly the other end of the cable which goes to the wall wart charger, the cable plugs in straight and then drops down, which creates this 90 degree bend, over time this makes the cable go bad. if you use some adapter which changes the orientation of the plugged charger in such a way that no 90 degree bend happens then the cables last super long time.

These are my observations.
That's why I handle them quite carefully, and they never give that any confidence about their longevity and ease of use. Besides they tangle a lot. I use those small spiral cable protectors for the ends.

Also op @Kjo99, do check this thread. Some people have nicely putout info about few good iems.

Last edited:
7hz Salnotes zero, they felt quite nice and the audio quality was comparable to my 50mm driver headphones. Can recommend blon-03 too if you find a deal. I would recommend you to stay away from the cheaper ZX iems as they sounded quite muddy to me.

Samsung Ehs64 works well enough for me. Sounds good enough, i am no audiophile i guess.
They are pretty sturdy, but I do break them once in a while. I used to break more expensive Sennheiser ones even faster ( great warranty but got tired of having to go to service center).
These days i just keep 1 or 2 backups of these for whole family and avoid disruption.

7hz Salnotes zero, they felt quite nice and the audio quality was comparable to my 50mm driver headphones. Can recommend blon-03 too if you find a deal. I would recommend you to stay away from the cheaper ZX iems as they sounded quite muddy to me.
I have heard good things about 7hz salnotes zero

Last edited:
But the type-c model should work on pc theoritically, not sure about their 3.5mm model.

Yes, mic works, just tested on my windows 11 lenovo laptop, only the buttons don't work.
Bought the apple earpods 3.5mm from croma online store. They work on PC and Android BUT the volume controls don't work. The middle button to play/pause only works on Android but not on PC.
I'd assume everything works on apple devices.
Anyways, still works out for me for 1700 INR.

Bought the apple earpods 3.5mm from croma online store. They work on PC and Android BUT the volume controls don't work. The middle button to play/pause only works on Android but not on PC.
I'd assume everything works on apple devices.
Anyways, still works out for me for 1700 INR.
I went to croma store 2 days ago and they quoted mrp only, I came back.
Thanks for confirming. I’m just planning to get airpods 2 once it comes on offer, as I’ve heard it’s just same earpods but wireless and better.

After a lot of research and watching reviews of iems, the best iems for gaming in my budget is QKZ HBB, unfortunately they are not available in indian market right now. Thinking about saving more money and go for the TRUTHEAR CRINACLE ZERO. THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FOR THE LINKS AND REVIEWS..!!!

Back