Less than 10K Suggest me the best Android One Phone

I guess its late, but why was Moto E not considered?
I would prefer better build quality and QC over software updates.

Yeah, you are right but specwise and price point, I think Android one is the winner and its a Google Initiative. So, we will get Software update for 2 years. Also, the hardware used in these phones are same and I think it's decided by the google. So, just a phone maker is different. Moto e is also good, but it was my 2nd priority.

I want the larger manufacturers to enter this android one drive. Imagine an android one device from Samsung, HTC, LG or Moto, etc. It is very possible for that price. Future is good for budget users. :)

Congrats on the phone! Do remember to post a brief review about the same. I'm sure, your dad will like it. Cheers.

Sorry for the late reply. My dad is expecting touch phone where he can do Internet Banking, WhatsApp and other smartphone features. So I think Android one would be a great deal which comes with all basic features.
This means legibility plays a factor and screen size cannot be smaller than 4.8 inches. Depends on what you want to read. Reading indian railways site on a 4.3 inch was an exercise in frustration. To get the font size large enough to read at 2 feet length meant a lot of left & right scrolling.

whatsapp can work with smaller screens but bigger is better.

The point is you dont want to hold the thing up to your face every time you want to read something. Should be able to read with hands near waist level.

Hey guys,

Finally I got this phone, after 4 days. I must say that this is great phone at this range. Fits perfectly in the hand. My dad is also happy with the phone. Display is good, performance is good, no lag at all. Its working perfectly smooth. Please have a look at this phone. All the pics are taken from the phone itself except first 3 pics. It seems that, camera is decent at this price range. Anyways, thanks for your help guys.

IMG_20140929_162413646[1].jpg
Front.jpg
Back.jpg
IMG_20100101_030840.jpg
IMG_20100101_031017.jpg
IMG_20100101_031326.jpg
IMG_20100101_031517.jpg
IMG_20100101_031721.jpg
IMG_20100101_031937.jpg
IMG_20100101_032000.jpg

Bought a Spice Uno for my dad 2 days back. It's excellent for the price. You don't have to worry about the build quality or Mediatek chipset. I was pleasantly surprised. I'd say it might be a better purchase than the Moto E. It's a bigger phone, but it comes with a larger screen and immediate updates from Google.

What shocked me the most was I found it more fluid than my 2013 Moto X (!!) for many general interactions like swiping through the homescreens and opening apps.

Last edited:
Back