PC Peripherals Suggest me a good wireless AIO printer

MaRKiV

Adept
Looking out for a wireless AIO printer preferably from HP due to the promising feedback from TE members.

Purpose: Pure home printing, few papers per week and a couple of photos, occasionally for making photocopies (xeroxing).

Are copies made by AIO printers as good as Xerox photocopies done professionally?

Called up HP CC they said HP C4788 is no more available/manufactured, so they suggested me to go for HP B110a printers

I am unable to find much of reviews and first hand experience for B110a.

Also what is the cartridge cost it uses 4 (HP 564 ) cartridges, is it refillable? whats the cost of new one.

Also open to other good AIO wireless suggestions!

Todays Times of India, Bangalore editions has listed some HP AIO models. One of them is a Wireless model, i think it is HP AIO 3050a, cost is Rs 5899. You can check the shops that sell these printers to double confirm. One problem with some HP printers is that they have only 2 cartridges (one black and one tri-color). Even if one of the inks (in the tricolor) is low, you need to change the whole cartridge which is a waste.

I like Canon and some Epson models which have multi-tank cartridges. Canon print cartridges cost around Rs 700-800 and you need to replace only those that are low. I have used Canon Photo inkjet printer in the past and was very happy with that.

rajndra said:
Todays Times of India, Bangalore editions has listed some HP AIO models. One of them is a Wireless model, i think it is HP AIO 3050a, cost is Rs 5899. You can check the shops that sell these printers to double confirm. One problem with some HP printers is that they have only 2 cartridges (one black and one tri-color). Even if one of the inks (in the tricolor) is low, you need to change the whole cartridge which is a waste.

I like Canon and some Epson models which have multi-tank cartridges. Canon print cartridges cost around Rs 700-800 and you need to replace only those that are low. I have used Canon Photo inkjet printer in the past and was very happy with that.

Thanks for the suggestion but HP 3050 is not a photosmart printer and also the print quality as per the reviews is not that great! thats y looking for a printer that has good photo printing capabilities.

Also HP B110a has 4 ink tanks one for black and 3 for color, would this also require all the ink to be not low to print??

Back