Suggest gud phone in 10k!

rite

Skilled
hi guys

can u suggest me a gud cell phone in 10k, max upto 15k. Priority is music, sound quality, bass, loudness etc. Mst have general features and looks matter.

Mods can move it to another sub forum if they want, i was asked to refrain from posting there so psted here instead. Mods can move the thread if they like.

Got enuf time for it, so u can easily suggest gud phones. And won't be waiting too long for new phones, so current stock is what mainly matters.

wrong worng section..pal...man, u need to get out of the general section n check out the other sections as well...:bleh: :lol:

As for the phones, the best buy within 10k currently is 6233..also the 6300 prices have come down...if looks matter more to you, its a good choice at 10.3k...its got a better display but a worser cam and speakers than the 6233..oh...n its not 3g...:tongue: None of these are symbian though..keep tht in mind..

Upto 15k, only 2 phones qualify to be a good choice..the w810 and the n70 ME.. My suggestion, if it has to be within 10k, its the 6233..n if it can go upto 15k, then save some more and get the n73 for 17k...:p Worth every penny..:eek:hyeah:

needs mods permission, dats all.

is W810i louder than 6233, does it have better sound quality and bass?

anything like the 6233 wid better looks, cz ppl don't like its looks.

then get the 6300 as i said earlier..from as much i have known you till now, i think, it'll be the best buy for you...:eek:hyeah:

If u are talkin about the loudspeakers, then the w810 stands no chance in front of the 6233...infact apart from the 6270, n probably SE w550, no other phone in this range stand a chance in front of 6233 when it comes to loudspeakers...but yeah, through the headphones, prolly the w810 wud be better mainly because of the earphones..the one bundled with 6233 isnt as good as the SE headphones hpm70...plus the w810 will give u better options at organising your music files...n better playlist features.. thts all...n yeah it has a somewhat better cam than 6233 mainly because of the autofocus..

But if u go for the 6300, you will have an even worse cam than the 6233 and also a bad battery life..be prepared to charge it everyday if u are a frequent user..but i still think, its the one for u to go for if it has to be nokia..it looks sexy and has a better display..sound thru earphones is similar to 6233..no difference there.. the w810 is costlier than these two but is still a very good buy given its sound, cam and battery life..

Edit : I think mods will have no problems with you posting in the other sections if the posts are 'sensible' as this..:eek:hyeah:

speakers thru ear phones don't matter, i have mx550 from senn. i jst wanna knw abt onboard dual speakers. how does 6300 match with 6233 in that respect.

the n73 too has dual speakers at the top but the problem with it is the placement of the speakers.....the stereo effect is not properly achieved as the 6233 or the 6270 or the SE W550...okay check this link at youtube..you'll get the idea of a head on comparison between the sound of n73 and 6233..:eek:hyeah:

YouTube - Nokia 6233 vs Nokia n73 (sound)

But, a phone is not only about speakers..so an N73 is always a much better buy than the 6233..:eek:hyeah:

priority is speakers for me. looks come second. the rest doesn't matter too much. and how does the 6270 compare to 6233?

dont get the 6270 now..doesnt make sense..its not worth the price of 13k anymore..its not symbian either..so whats the reason for the high price..still beats me..:no: though i have to agree, its speaker performance is a bit better than the 6233..largely due to the wider space between the speakers..tht adds to the illusion of wider stereo effect...also its cam is worse than the 6233 unit, but it has a flash...and it records video in sucky qcif res..the 6233 does a vga res at 15 fps..:eek:hyeah:..thts commendable...:eek:hyeah:

Besides, the 6270 is getting older, no point in going for it now..at its current price..better get the w810 or the n70 ME than go for the 6270...:no:

N did you check the video?? it shud give u the idea of the speaker quality of the 6233 n the n73..

Back