Monitors Suggest good 22" LED Monitors up to 10k

Emperor

Skilled
Hello Friends,

MOSTLY USE FOR LOTS OF TEXT READING

Me & my friend planning to buy LED monitor, please suggest good looking, 18"/20"/22" LED monitors budget strictly under 10k. Want to use for surfing, little photoshop work & other office works. Rarely will be use for Gaming- but no priority to gaming or watching movies.

Durability & After Sales Service should be good, we are NOT frequent upgrader, we still using 17" samsung CRT from last 6-9 years :D

bought a g2420hd 2 days back..

the dealer was pushing me for the benq 22 inch led lcd...he said thts the best led in sub 10 k range guess it was BenQ G2222HDL

but i wanted a bigger screen so went for g2420hd

Viewsonic VX2250wm LED monitor, probably the best monitor you will ever lay eyes on, the contrast and PQ are just perfect, and it will cost you around 8400 at compcorner, Mumbai. It's a Full HD monitor

You can google the reviews

Cheers !!

Hey buddy,

Please give me more details from where to buy it as I do few calls to Lemington Road to my source but they don't have same. Where is compcorner?

Thanks

preet27 said:
Viewsonic VX2250wm LED monitor, probably the best monitor you will ever lay eyes on, the contrast and PQ are just perfect, and it will cost you around 8400 at compcorner, Mumbai. It's a Full HD monitor

You can google the reviews

Cheers !!

Dell ST2220M ~ 8500/- (TN panel-LED backlight) OR Dell Ultrasharp U2211H (IPS panel-LCD backlight) ~ ?/- (I have no line on this monitors price, sorry), I would say get a IPS panel if you are going to work on Photoshop as the color gamut of an IPS panel cannot be matched by any TN panel based screens irrespective of the baclight being LED OR CFL, LED is just slightly brighter than a CFL backlit panel no other difference.

LCD Panel Technology Explained - S-IPS, H-IPS, S-PVA, MVA and TN -- the difference between different LCD panel technologies.
LCD television - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia -- the basic LCD back-light issue explained.

Hope this helps. Also if you are seriously on sub 10K budget, get the Dell ST2220M it is a better TN-based LCD panel, have seen it in action, if HDMI connectivity is a must, look no further than the ST2220L ~ 8800/-, here in Bangalore.

How did i miss this one, well , i would like to ask whats ur purpose of watching, if it's more of movies, then get Dell ST2220m. 21.5" of LED backlit display , i got mine from prime, for about 8.5k few months back, let me tell you, it's really bright, have to tone down evrythin while reading text , but then when it comes to movies, Pure Awesomeness, FYI, i knw it isnt an IPS or cant be compared to Dell Ultrasharp 23" , but still , for that price it is really bang for the buck, :) ...... Please note, it comes with VGA, and other connectivity option is DVI, for HDMI you would need it's higher version , i gues it's dell st2220L ... please refer to this thread as well

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hope this helped :)

Emperor said:
Hey buddy,

Please give me more details from where to buy it as I do few calls to Lemington Road to my source but they don't have same. Where is compcorner?

Thanks

Sorry for the late reply, here is Mob. number of the owner of comp corner Mr. Samir Mehta – 9821030449,

the price is around 8400/- but if you can bargain with him, you can easily get it for 8K. it's the best VFM LED monitor you will find anywhere, you can google the reviews and you will be amazed at what it delivers, it's ultra Slim LED monitor and great bang for your Buck

Cheers!!

ALPHA17 said:
Dell ST2220M ~ 8500/- (TN panel-LED backlight) OR Dell Ultrasharp U2211H (IPS panel-LCD backlight) ~ ?/- (I have no line on this monitors price, sorry), I would say get a IPS panel if you are going to work on Photoshop as the color gamut of an IPS panel cannot be matched by any TN panel based screens irrespective of the baclight being LED OR CFL, LED is just slightly brighter than a CFL backlit panel no other difference.

LCD Panel Technology Explained - S-IPS, H-IPS, S-PVA, MVA and TN -- the difference between different LCD panel technologies.

LCD television - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia -- the basic LCD back-light issue explained.

Hope this helps. Also if you are seriously on sub 10K budget, get the Dell ST2220M it is a better TN-based LCD panel, have seen it in action, if HDMI connectivity is a must, look no further than the ST2220L ~ 8800/-, here in Bangalore.

.. will help lot... Thanks
pratz said:
How did i miss this one, well , i would like to ask whats ur purpose of watching

99% Text Reading & rest 1% for game, movie etc. etc
preet27 said:
Sorry for the late reply, here is Mob. number of the owner of comp corner Mr. Samir Mehta – 9821030449,

the price is around 8400/- but if you can bargain with him, you can easily get it for 8K. it's the best VFM LED monitor you will find anywhere, you can google the reviews and you will be amazed at what it delivers, it's ultra Slim LED monitor and great bang for your Buck

Cheers!!

So which one is better for LOTS OF TEXT READING, DELL ST2220M LED / DELL ST2220L LED or Viewsonic VX2250wm LED. Is the shop you recommend here is at Lemington Road @ Mumbai.

Emperor said:
So which one is better for LOTS OF TEXT READING, DELL ST2220M LED / DELL ST2220L LED or Viewsonic VX2250wm LED. Is the shop you recommend here is at Lemington Road @ Mumbai.

Get either of the Dell ST2220M ~ 8500/- (this is the LED backlit version) OR Dell ST2220L ~ 8300/- (CFL backlit version). The performance of both the monitors is roughly the same, just that th ST2220M is slightly brighter. I'll say the ST2220L is what you should look at for your purpose.

Emperor said:

Well I would stick with my recommendation of the Viewsonic LED monitor, You can check and compare the reviews for all three and then decide, I don't know where the shop is exactly, you can call on the number i gave earlier to know the exact location, Also if you can bargain you can get the said monitor for around 8k easily, the Viewsonic one is LED backlit.

For reading purposes you would need a higher contrast ratio option, you can check and compare the reviews for all three to determine that

A 22" FULL HD LED monitor for only 8,000, you can't get a better Value For Money option.

Back