Audio Suggest for DAC / Amp

Hello
I am looking for balance DAC / AMP for HD650
Currently I am considering to buy Moondrop Dawn Pro
Any other suggestion are welcome
Budget under 10k to 12k (better option above 12k will be too conisder)

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Hello
I am looking for balance DAC / AMP for HD650
Currently I am considering to buy Moondrop Dawn Pro
Any other suggestion are welcome
Budget under 7k +/-500 (better option above 7k will be too conisder)

Thank you in advance
My suggestion is to go to audiophile subreddit. I dont think Moondrop Dawn Pro is goo for HD650 which has massive 300 ohm impedance. Redditors there should be able to help out. You may have to up the budget to 15k for amp if you really want to get the most out of HD650s. If you are not really that kind of audiophile, return/sell it and get HD599 that even the Apple USB DAC can easily drive.

Looks like a good choice for the budget
Also how about this one?
Thanks for reply ..
updated to wishlist
If looking for Desktop DAC/Amp, you can look at Topping.
Thank for reply
specific model no ?
My suggestion is to go to audiophile subreddit. I dont think Moondrop Dawn Pro is goo for HD650 which has massive 300 ohm impedance. Redditors there should be able to help out. You may have to up the budget to 15k for amp if you really want to get the most out of HD650s. If you are not really that kind of audiophile, return/sell it and get HD599 that even the Apple USB DAC can easily drive.
Thank for reply
What do you like to suggest if I increase budget ?

Check Topping L30 or E30 at least. HD650 is a beast and it is as good as the amp/dac. People often use amp and dac with this and it responds really well to tubes. GO through subReddits to know how people are using it.

Back