Suggest cheapest router with repeater mode / dedicated repeater

@cisco_tech

In the above screenshot, I believe the one showing netcore is the netis router right ?
Are you like pretty far from netis one ? Since I see the signal in netis (netcore ?) also to be like half way or so.

Netcore is netis. Yes I was at least 30 mtrs away from netis.

So what's your verdict on this router ? Especially as a repeater ? Should i gamble for 669 Rs ?
If yes then I shall order one now. Need it to use with MTNL ADSL wifi Modem, as a repeater.
I am not really keen on the 300 Mbps dual antenna version (999 Rs) as that has worse reviews and also I don't really need to 300 Mbps one.

So far no complaints. No signals drops. Link is stable. Only down side is half speed. But that's manageable as all members generally do browsing and chat.
I would suggest go for it. For 700 it is vfm.

So far router is performing nice. i haven't tweaked or updated the firmware. But my Moto G is not switching to the stronger AP when i move around even sitting near to WRT54GL(Main AP) it sticks to netis.
while on the other hand on my BB Z3 i have option in wifi settings called Inter-Access point Handover.
There is no such settings on Moto G. I have searched on play store got couple of app that does this job. Will test it out.
AP Handover App.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.endflow.apps.wifiho&hl=en

My e1200 crapped on me.
1800 sq ft 3bhk. position of the router is an ideal central location and my e1200 was great for all corners of the house despite having 2 feet thick walls around.

I have been reading reviews online of routers in general and am shocked with the number of people stating routers not functioning after sometime or simply go dead or dropping connections regularly.
These comments are not just for low cost but even expensive ones by all companies.
I am really confused which one to go for, dont want them to die in a year or so.

^ Very often its the power adaptor that goes bad - did you check if thats the issue? How long is Cisco/Linksys warranty?

Power adapter is fine. 1 year warranty I think.
I will look into returning it out of warranty. lets see how they respond.

Back