suggest a mobile phone around 16k

i am planning to get a new mobile phone arund 16k . so plz give your valuable suggestions. priorities are good sound and large screen. thanks in advance

Yep N73, P990, K750i, Moto Rockr, Moto Ming are all within your range, so decide what kind of usage is required out of your phone and you are done.

Although my personal fav is the N73ME available for a lil higher then 16..at 17 or so....

N73ME all the way for that range... u dont need to think twice... but if u want wifi n all then SE p990i rocks, specially for watching vids

priorities are good sound and large screen.

now of all these, nothing beats the p990i in screen size..but since u mentioned good sound as well, the p990i may not qualify as the best option out thr..i'm talkin about the loudspeaker...sound thru the earphones is excellent..only thing is it lacks high volume which a lot many ppl prefer..i'm okay with the volume..i dont like it too loud...but it may be a serious problem for others..the loudspeaker is pathetic so no point in discussing it..:lol: Plus its too big for some..for me, its size was a major plus point..so bought it..:eek:hyeah:

Get the n73me if u want good sound thru the earphones and loudspeakers alike..:) for screen and pda functionality, nothing beats the p990i...

You may even look at the new 5700...its got all tht is thr in the n73..only the cam is 2 mp and it may not look as good as the n73..:hap5: n from what i hear, it sounds better than the n73me...:)

For music, Nokia 5700 is the best phone AFAIK atleast in this budget. For screen too, I don't think you will get another 16M 2.2" phone in this budget. The n73ME

is just 262k. Plus the Nokia 5700 costs slightly less even after the 2GB card. So I think the choice is obvious.

cam is secondary for him. screen of nokia 5700 pwns the 73me bad time and is just a lil smaller. and os of nokia 5700 is newer than that of n73me

i nokia 5700 is value for money. it has both pros and cons at a price if 15k . i think the earphones of n73me sucks. i think deathvirus will agree. bcoz he uses his 6681 headset to hear music. n73 me is a overall good package so both phones stand well in their respective category.

^^hey man, thts why i said good ( n not necessarily excellent) :p plus coupling it with the brilliant loudspeakers, it is a much better package than the 6681...the loudspeaker of 6681 sucks big time...doesnt it...:p :lol:

Back