Suggest a good Nail Clipper

Black_Hawk

Skilled
Hello folks,

I need to get a good, well constructed and smooth cutting Nail Clipper for clipping/ cutting hand-fingernails and toenails. I'm fine with either options of buying 2 individual clippers (one for hand and one for toenails) or buying a set of nail clippers for the said purposes.

Kindly suggest a few options. Links from Amazon India will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Since i travel alot and i usually forget carrying my nail clipper, i end up buying one on the go.
Only One does the work perfectly.
Its by 'KAI', Made in Japan.
1690285553660.png

Available on Amazon

Last edited:
Nail clippers are like phillips screwdrivers, all of them work the same.
Unless you suffer from ingrown nails or really thick toenails, there's nothing better than the basic chinese stainless steel ones that have been on the shelves for like forever.

Couldn't disagree more with the above. I have used 3 nail clippers so far, and only one of them works well. Other two, nah, rather poorly in fact. The one which works well was bought over 20 years ago, for 5 rs. Other two were expensive. Maybe it's the size of the clipper, maybe it's the quality of the blade, maybe the weight, whatever, I don't know. Comparing philips screwdrivers with nail clippers is beyond dumb.
Anyway, I'm also looking for a new one. My 20 y.o. still cuts well, but makes squeaky noise, and the filer part has worn out rather badly making it really difficult to file post cutting.

Lol! never expected this query from a guy here..
I'm still using my family nail cutter bought some 25-30yrs ago. Still gets the job done. I boguth few thereafter but they lost the cutting capabilities just under 3-5yrs.

Hello folks,

I need to get a good, well constructed and smooth cutting Nail Clipper for clipping/ cutting hand-fingernails and toenails. I'm fine with either options of buying 2 individual clippers (one for hand and one for toenails) or buying a set of nail clippers for the said purposes.

Kindly suggest a few options. Links from Amazon India will be appreciated.

Thanks!

I have brought the Victorinox Swiss Military one from Amazon around 500, its pretty good specially with removing kids nails.

Back