Monitors Suggest a good LED Monitor @ 15K max

Any specific reason for going for LED only?? If you think LED's offer superior picture quality over LCD, then you need to get your opinion corrected. LED's are just backlight and the display is LCD anyways. IMO they dont make any significant difference over LCD's picture quality and are just marketing tricks.

At your budget, the Dell U2311 with IPS LCD panel is the best. It is miles ahead of any LED monitors you can get at that price range. If you are going for anything else at this price range and you are obviously making a compromise on picture quality.

Also what size are you looking for? and what is the intended use? Just browsing or gaming or watching movies??

If u insist with led , benq v2420 or px2370 those are the only two sub 15k leds which are decent enough i guess

Please try reading up on the LED backlit displays and you'll realize its not worth the hoopla. I personally think if one has a budget of over 10-11K, he should settle for nothing less than a Dell U2311H. There's no other IPS-paneled monitor in this price range and what you get at that price is amazing picture quality with great colour reproduction and good black levels. Features which will trump any TN panel monitor, size no matter. If lack of HDMI port bothers you, you can always use a DVI-HDMI adapter.

By the way, SMC is offering a great deal on Dell U2311H in the dealer's section, please check it out once.

eternoMind said:
Please try reading up on the LED backlit displays and you'll realize its not worth the hoopla. I personally think if one has a budget of over 10-11K, he should settle for nothing less than a Dell U2311H. There's no other IPS-paneled monitor in this price range and what you get at that price is amazing picture quality with great colour reproduction and good black levels. Features which will trump any TN panel monitor, size no matter. If lack of HDMI port bothers you, you can always use a DVI-HDMI adapter.

By the way, SMC is offering a great deal on Dell U2311H in the dealer's section, please check it out once.
In kolkata there is no RMA centre of DELL.

samurai ranger said:
In kolkata there is no RMA centre of DELL.
IIRC Dell & others has 3 years On-Site warranty, you do not requires to reach them but they will visit at your place. Dell aslo had some Exchange warranty... digg more & if you like DELL than go with :)

HTH :)

PS: I'm also looking for 20"-22" Good LED Monitor (40%-48% power saver compare to Normal LCD)

+1 to dell U2311H. nothing in that range can beat it .and you got a great budget.just go for it and you will not regret.

if you really want a LED monitor,then Check out BENQ VW2220 monitor.(it is a VA based panel => better quality than TN,and got FULL LED backlit=> as you want LED)

take a look at "asus ml248h" led monitor.

awsome specifications and killing looks.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

take a look at "asus ml248h" led monitor.
awsome specifications and killing looks.

Back