PC Peripherals Suggest a good Digi Cam

Switch

Skilled
I need a good camera. I have a furniture showroom and i need to click pictures of the stuff which we manufacture. So i need a decent one. I do have a budget ofcourse but it depends on price:performance. I beleive a good 3 to 4 magapixel camera would be okey but i dont know which one to go for. Suggest me a few good ones guys. Links to some camra reviews would be great. What are the feature enhancements from 3 to 4 mega pixel except for picture clarity.
Thanks

arre...ge a nikon coolpix dude.....loads of features...

Features :

3.2 Effective Megapixels : Stylish, ultra-compact and simple-to-use 3 megapixel camera provides a maximum resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels for beautiful prints as large as 11 Inch x 14 Inch.

Zoom-Nikkor Lens : 3x optical Zoom-Nikkor lens (35mm equivalent of 35-105mm) plus a 4x digital zoom for a maximum zooming capability of 12x.

Scene Modes & Auto Setting : Use the Automatic setting for point-and-shoot simplicity or use one of 15 Scene Modes that automatically set the camera for the best exposure in specific shooting situations (portraits, panoramas, etc.).

Macro : Macro feature for close up photography produces sharp, clear images as close as 1.6 Inch from your subject. Movie Mode: Capture live action with sound. Clips are saved as a QuickTime(TM) movie, which can easily be emailed to family and friends.

Metering : Uses Nikon's exclusive 256-Segment Matrix Metering to set the light meter and exposure setting for the best picture in most lighting situations.

Autofocus : 5-Area Multi Autofocus System lets you choose your focus spot from a grid (center, right, left, top, bottom).

Flash : 5 mode built-in flash: Auto, Red-Eye Reduction (by pre-flash), Anytime Flash, Flash Cancel and Slow Sync. No external flash option. Features One-Touch(R) Upload(TM) for easy image transfer from camera to computer. Features One-Touch Red-Eye Fix(TM) with PictureProject and NikonView software.

and am attaching sm pics also so tht u have a better understanding... :hap2:

hmmm, nice one there icy:) do u know the cost of it? I am also loooking for a decent digicam exclusive for taking the phots of my computer and other stuffs and to put it TE:eek:hyeah:

coolpix...darn simple to use :D

can shoot 120 pics @ 3MP on a single charged battery pair.....

but sucks indoors :( too much darkness even in flash..:cry:

P.S. I already got a Canon A 95 and i love it...

Agrred...

I have a coolpix 3200 and compared to my friend's !95, the pics are nowhere as good...

the A95 is also great when it comes to lo light performance....

Only hitch is that I think tjhe A95 is phased out now :(

Am fixed on an Olympus C770 now, was up for the canon A95 earlier.

The C770 is a 4.1 MP and 10X Optical Zoom and is around 18K with Batteries+Charger+256 MB Card (Source: jjmehta.com).

Regards,

DC.

Back