Sub 3k phone for dad

pYe

Disciple
My dad lost his mobile today , looking for a no frills basic phone below 3000 .
the only requirement is that it should support FM radio without handsfree , Any suggestions ..? :huh:

The Nokia low ends seems to be suffering from voice leak problems (Nokia 1616,1800 etc.. No sure about the new C series)

For your requirement grab a Samsung E1160~1.5k.(Guru series) Got one for my uncle a year back. Excellent model with loud stereo speakers for hands-free FM. Simple UI and good battery backup too :D

Samsung E1160 - Full phone specifications

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Samsung E1160 Phone Details - :: UniverCell - The Mobile Expert - Buy Mobile phones, best mobile phone deals, cellphone accessories (Price is VAT exclusive)

Although this phone is aimed at senior citizens, you can suggest this one, has all what you are looking for and costs less than half of your budget

Aasaan-Senior : iBallmobiles

2vuiu5s.jpg

Sorry for the bump.

Same requirement present phone one should look.

As said iball not being reliable and even i saw youtube video.It shouldnt command more than 2k.

Anyways any fone in samsung which is cheaper and also do they get the feature of mobile tracking too lso now or not?

Bumping cos of same requirement..

can go upto 5k. Requirements camera and long battery life.. Dual Sim, 3g not needed.

Qwerty and touch also not needed.

Which one to go among Nokia x2 and Samsung c3530?

If you are looking for a phone, I will suggest you to go with Nokia. Nokia X2-02 is a good phone with wireless FM. Its price is around Rs 3K. If any phone can work then, you can select LG A190 or Spice M-6200

Back