Steve Jobs passes away

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP

Never ever bought an apple product(ok ,I had an ipod)

But I do have many of the great man's speeches/presentations on my hard disk.

very good speaker, eloquent and inspiring.

Btw he had end stage pancreatic carcinoma or something else?

Stunned the whole day. It was agonizing to see the loss of a legend at such an early age. :(

RIP Steve, the world would not be the same place without you.

May his soul rest in peace,

A Great visionary and a great inventor.

be it 1980's or be it 2k' he has always revolutionized the way we use computers.

Its quite sad... apple can't ever make this g8 loss.

Steve life itself is so inpirational... Being an adopted child and college drop he changed the world and builded a world most valued company from garage. How many can do that? There is lots of such stories may be its time somebody think about making film on Steve like "Social Network". Listen to three story of Steve life from himself....at Stanford University (link).

He used to walk 7 mile on Sunday night to get one good meal from HARI KRISHNA TEMPLE..... he loved it, thats what he say just listen to him.

Sumit05 said:
15qr891.png

I wish apple now starts using this as their logo. It would be a great way to pay tribute to an all hands down master in its own league.

I will miss you Steve. There won’t be any reason now to watch the keynote as soon as its available on apple website. We are all living on borrowed time. Wish you could have extended your line of credit. - Kuldeep

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

aka911 said:
RIP

Btw he had end stage pancreatic carcinoma or something else?

Not known yet. As per the news he passed away surrounded by his family and close friends.

PS: Thanks TE for putting the thread in announcement section. I think he deserves it.

Just saw this interview (there are about 11 parts)

Most of you might of seen it. A really good watch.

RIP Steve.

I was watching this interview on youtube yesterday and there were two moments where I thought he knew he had little time left on earth and so he got a bit overwhelmed/emotional before answering the questions :(

Check the following video from 3:41 to 4:00

And this video from 3:33 to 4:15

It's very good interview btw...if you ignore the idiot interviewers and concentrate on Steve - which shouldn't be hard ;)

RVK2488 said:
I was watching this interview on youtube yesterday and there were two moments where I thought he knew he had little time left on earth and so he got a bit overwhelmed/emotional before answering the questions :(

Yup, he knew. And also he was under going liver transplant while making iPad.

Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything — all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure — these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important....

Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked.

There is no reason not to follow your heart.

-Steve Jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back