Steve Jobs passes away

Status
Not open for further replies.
7DpEL.jpg

3 apples changed the world: Adam and Eve’s forbidden apple, Newton´s apple and finally, Steve Jobs´s Apple. RIP Steve Jobs.

“I was worth over $1,000,000 when I was 23, and over $10,000,000 when I was 24, and over $100,000,000 when I was 25, and it wasn’t that important because I never did it for the money.”

What a Man that was !

RIP Steve.

For Steve Job's fans and haters :
A Trip Through The Life Of Steve Jobs [PHOTOS] | Redmond Pie

Steve Jobs haters you believe it or not he has changed your lives indirectly... If Steve wouldn't have launched iPhone this Android thing wouldn't even have become a reality... The Android phones you buy to show your hatreds towards Steve... Believe it or not every manufacturer has copied the iPhone design and tried to make their Phone look as close as to iPhone if not iPhone... These two rivals Steve and Bill Gates have really changed our lives... Our lives wouldn't have been so easier if Steve Jobs and Bill Gates wouldn't have been born... So Steve haters if you really cant say good things about this guy (even after his demise) then dont post in this thread... :mad:

Hades. said:
For Steve Job's fans and haters :
A Trip Through The Life Of Steve Jobs [PHOTOS] | Redmond Pie

Steve Jobs haters you believe it or not he has changed your lives indirectly... If Steve wouldn't have launched iPhone this Android thing wouldn't even have become a reality... The Android phones you buy to show your hatreds towards Steve... Believe it or not every manufacturer has copied the iPhone design and tried to make their Phone look as close as to iPhone if not iPhone... These two rivals Steve and Bill Gates have really changed our lives... Our lives wouldn't have been so easier if Steve Jobs and Bill Gates wouldn't have been born... So Steve haters if you really cant say good things about this guy (even after his demise) then dont post in this thread... :mad:

This is an age of Co-existence, no one hates anyone nor anyone wants anyone dead, technology is for mankind, irrespective who is the developer, how many people use apple, android, Windows, symbian etc are all number game, because at the end of the day they are all part of our lives.

There was a world long before Apple came & long after Apple will be gone.

It doesn't matter if someone hates him or what.He would always remain with us as a great soul and we must respect for what ever he did during his life..

This is a RIP thread, please don't start discussion about how much you hate Jobs.. Please keep it for a different thread..

May his soul rest in peace and may he inspire many of us to innovate and change the rules of world even more ans more.

He was man with vision and rule changing vision.

Had it not been Mr.Steve Jobs, we would have still been using our Nokia smartphones with 128 MB ram and its due to him and his innovations,

we are playing with androids at each possible cost point.

Its due to him and his great businessman attitude,digital content is so freely available legally.

I truly will miss his keynote addresses and his sense pf presenting his idea' s to world.

We can learn hell lot from him and his presentation skills.

I deeply mourn his death and may god give him peace and let his family get strength in coming days and years.

To be really frank,he fought his cancer as real brave chap.

He underwent liver transplant and so many chemotherapy cycles that this poor chap went on becoming thinner and thinner due to cancer.

Even when he underwent liver transplant,his mind was working on IPad.

That's the spirit.

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.†- Steve Jobs...

Rest In Peace Steve, you'll always be remembered as a visionary, genius, amazing human being and an inspiring mentor... :)

avi said:
^May be you don't know saar, there are lots of fandroids who simply hate Mr. Jobs.

No one hated him in the "CIVIL SOCIETY" i used apple products, then switched to Android for ease of access, in my family we have products from apple, android, Symbian, bada, windows & even some Chinese OS, everyone is existing & big thanks to all the innovators to make life easy, despite of all the pros & cons they continue to serve human purpose.

Since morning when i read the breaking news, i still feel like someone close to heart has gone away forever, it was not a Joyful "Dushera" afterall because he wasn't the ravan.

RIP Steve Jobs. I can't even imagine Apple Haters coming down on Steve ! Apple may be evil but cmon we were lucky to be born in an era where Steve Jobs became a living legend. Again heard the news from a TE member in morning as I was travelling and I was shell shocked :(

Really Shocking for me...:no:though i never had an apple product,I always dream about to have all of them.Please resurrect him...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back