Steam Black Friday Sale

September deals also were too awesome. Looking forward to this one too.

Can tekken pre release be on discount too hehehe

For sure looking for deal on MS flight sim

Not discounted much since they're relatively newer but I'm buying The Talos Principle 2, Cocoon and Dave the Diver.
Planned on finally buying CP2077 but they're releasing the Ultimate edition on the 5th of Dec.

Awaiting Nightmare III and Expeditions to be released.
Not discounted much since they're relatively newer but I'm buying The Talos Principle 2, Cocoon and Dave the Diver.
Planned on finally buying CP2077 but they're releasing the Ultimate edition on the 5th of Dec.
I guess you must have played Amanita Design games like Machinarium as you like Cocoon.

MS Flight Sim was 799 in last year's winter sale as per steamdb.
I don't think that was Indian pricing, probably Argentina/Turkey. I was tracking it as well
Edit: I was wrong, it was 800 bucks for about 20 mins apparently due to pricing error

Last edited:
Awaiting Nightmare III and Expeditions to be released.

I guess you must have played Amanita Design games like Machinarium as you like Cocoon.

I love Amanita too but Cocoon is from a new studio which has designer/devs who've also worked on Limbo and Inside.

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition @ 874​

A nice relaxing game with beautiful scenery. You don't even have to race, you can just drive around in an open world and explore.

Back