Spy pen camera: Which one is good?

Oli

Disciple
If you do a search for spy pen camera on ebay, you get many results for the same. So which one is the best with regards to 'the amount of time you can record at one go (one single charge)' and pic quality. Need to record lectures, so will need good battery power.
eg:
eBay India: Pen Spy Camera Hidden Cam MP9 High Quality AVI 2 GB (item 170444477891 end time 17-Feb-2010 18:33:34 IST)

eBay India: Spy Pen Camera And Voice Recorder With 2 GB Memory (item 250582010492 end time 19-Mar-2010 12:26:06 IST)
drfhw5.jpg

Edit: One of my problems deciding on which one to buy is that the 2gb ones are sold by 'powersellers' (you can trust these guys more than the others) and the 16/15gb ones are sold by people who have hardly received 7-8 feedbacks.

Metalspree said:
Are u from Tehelka ??

Its better to get it from a power seller rather than a seller who has less feedback.

k...thanks....lol. I'm waiting for a power seller to list a 16gb, but most of them have listed only a 2gb.....maybe the 2gbs are less problematic, eh?

I got my dad one 16GB one after he was drooling over it like a kid. Its been with him for more than 6 months now and it hasn't given him any problems.

I got it from one those advertisements in the newspaper though, through the Indiatimes shopping portal.

The video was surprisingly clear!

The pixel count may be less, but it was very good quality video that was shot.

I got that much out of it was satisfying because how much can you expect from any chinese maal? :p

A 16GB pen drive costs about 1500 - 1700 rupees and this pen drive + spy camera is available for similar price range. I for some reason refuse to believe it will have it mentioned capacity.
Moreover on the link there is line which mentions

The 8GB Spy Pen will capture a total of about 8hours of video

Not sure if it just to give some indication / stats or what :S

Try formatting the pen drive when you get it and see if it indeed has 15GB. Fill the pendrive with data and then copy it back to your computer.

raksrules said:
A 16GB pen drive costs about 1500 - 1700 rupees and this pen drive + spy camera is available for similar price range. I for some reason refuse to believe it will have it mentioned capacity.
Moreover on the link there is line which mentions

The 8GB Spy Pen will capture a total of about 8hours of video

Not sure if it just to give some indication / stats or what :S

Try formatting the pen drive when you get it and see if it indeed has 15GB. Fill the pendrive with data and then copy it back to your computer.

I, too, would find it hard to believe that it is 15/16gb. I mean, the 16 gb hp slim is available for 1700 + (including shipping) over here:
eBay India: HP Slim 16GB USB Flash Pen Drive 16 GB Pendrive (item 250582571231 end time 25-Feb-2010 14:15:00 IST)

Then how could a pen drive + camera come for less?Must be using some sort of compression rule, so I guess if you format it, it should show its real size.

Size was not my concern while buying it, I just want to revise anything taught during the lectures, so that is why I need to record for long hours. Unfortunately, this probably records for 2 hrs max, I'll probably know the exact time when it arrives.

Hii all,

I also want to buy a spy pen or spy watch .I am from India.Can you please suggest me which one to opt please.

Waiting for replies.

Regards,

siddharth

Back