[Spoilers] Game of Thrones (ASOIAF) thread

Hmm...Telltale Games may develop a Game of Thrones game: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/21/telltale-is-developing-a-game-of-thrones-game
The story-oriented The Walking Dead game by them was amazing, and it is one of the very few games I've played in the past few years. Their last game The Wolf Among Us also attracted strong reviews.

If they could get the story-telling part right, which they have until now, then I'm sure a game set in Westeros will be a huge hit. Just think of the possibilities :O

Telltales' Monkey Island and Sam and max were also brilliant, so I have very high hopes for for the GoT game.

Although I really really want a Westeros: Total War game :D

Almost finished the Clash of Kings book. I noticed they changed some things from the show.
I think you mean they changed somethings "in" the show.. :)

btw - I'm starting to read again - I had read until the RW equivalent but a sudden urge made me continue from where I had left off..

A 15 minutes Season 4 preview:

Revenge and politics are on the minds of everyone, except for the Nights Watch I guess. They have more important concerns.

I2CXSLr.gif

Trailer #2: Vengeance

Arya mentions the Red Woman in her kill list in the trailer. Considering the fact that they've never met in the books, does this give a hint towards what will happen in the books? Melisandre does mention that, but it is only in her fortunetelling, and in vague terms. Maybe Arya does head towards the Castle Black.

Last edited:
Trailer #2: Vengeance

Arya mentions the Red Woman in her kill list in the trailer. Considering the fact that they've never met in the books, does this give a hint towards what will happen in the books? Melisandre does mention that, but it is only in her fortunetelling, and in vague terms. Maybe Arya does head towards the Castle Black.

at 1:30
Is that white walker or coldhands riding the horse?

I want arya to kill Cersei if she(cersei) survives her trial.
(Book 5 spoiler)

at 1:30
Is that white walker or coldhands riding the horse?
Don't think it's Coldhands. He's riding a horse and not an elk, and from whatever description we have of him (black hands, scarf, Night's Watch clothes, etc...), the wight at the end doesn't bear much resemblance.

Can we please post stuff inside spoilers for those of us who haven't read the books and wait on the TV show for characters to be shown/story to develop?

Back