Splinter Cell Conviction : How many are playing it???

Hi

Its strange that till now no one has started a thread for Splinter Cell Conviction, assuming that it was a very anticipated game and got delayed several times.

Got the game last Saturday and played the first few levels.
Till now its gr8.
Gfx is gr8. Till now story is just awesome. There are several new gameplay tactics like Execution. In this u need to sneek up behind and enemy and press B to take him down, if u successfully complete this u get the Execution power, here u can tag 2 enemies within the range of ur gun and the press Y, and both will be dead.
Did not get much fancy gears like the prev games. Have got the EMP granade which turns off all lights in its vicinity for a small amt of time. Good for escaping if ur detected.

Overall i feel the game is gonna be gr8.

umm... the game released for the 360 on April 13th in the US and you managed to get your hands on April 11th?

Lol, so much for TE's no piracy talk policy XD

Early review on Gamespot for the game isn't great. Multiplayer is supposed to be the charm but single player is apparently short and doesn't give you the freedom that the previous ones gave u. also, stealth missions don't feel as good as the previous titles seeing how they've made the missions pretty linear instead of the open-ended gameplay that gave u the option of finishing your mission in many different ways.

I'm waiting on more reviews but I might give this one a pass.

Dude,
You got the game?
Great yaar, chal you play and let me know if i can get it from somewhere.
hellgate said:
Hi

Its strange that till now no one has started a thread for Splinter Cell Conviction, assuming that it was a very anticipated game and got delayed several times.

Got the game last Saturday and played the first few levels.
Till now its gr8.
Gfx is gr8. Till now story is just awesome. There are several new gameplay tactics like Execution. In this u need to sneek up behind and enemy and press B to take him down, if u successfully complete this u get the Execution power, here u can tag 2 enemies within the range of ur gun and the press Y, and both will be dead.
Did not get much fancy gears like the prev games. Have got the EMP granade which turns off all lights in its vicinity for a small amt of time. Good for escaping if ur detected.

Overall i feel the game is gonna be gr8.

Finished the game a couple of days back. Singleplayer is great but short, about 5-6 hours but it's fun nonetheless. Finished it in one day. Haven't tried Co-Op or multiplayer yet but I recommend this game to all Splinter Cell fans. I, not being a SC fan still loved the game.

yep i also have read people complaining about conviction as killing is a must in this game which makes it a complete TPS than a stealth game.:-[

quan chi said:
yep i also have read people complaining about conviction as killing is a must in this game which makes it a complete TPS than a stealth game.:-[

completely agree with u on this point.
To get past guards u need to kill them in most cases, which wasnt the case with Chaos Theory or DA.

^^
Now heres an exceptional video! this guy completed the demo perfectly no shots no detections!

[youtube]q3JSJfLymn4[/youtube]

^^

Killshot @ 3:19 :p

Anyways it was just the demo, it can be rehearsed. The whole game on the other hand might take time to complete without any kills.

Back