Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

MY friend also want to sell his mi410.its only 4 months old and in excellent condition.he is moving to iPhone.if anyone interested please pm me.he wants a quick deal.

I bought it for 13.5k and since its not in good shape ( in terms of looks ) I say 8k at least .. it still works flawlessly ... what do you think .. is it too low or too much >.> ?

actually this is for a friend and his max budget is 6K, if anything can happen in this then interested.

I asked even in the other thread. ... 60% of original is what he said and it turns out its 8k
<
.... 6k is too less my friend ... its not that the phone doesnt work well or anything so yeah ... and I wish to buy nzxt phantom ( a NEW one ) with the money i get in return .. but thanks anyways ! Thanks !

I asked even in the other thread. ... 60% of original is what he said and it turns out its 8k .... 6k is too less my friend ... its not that the phone doesnt work well or anything so yeah ... and I wish to buy nzxt phantom ( a NEW one ) with the money i get in return .. but thanks anyways ! Thanks !

ok, thanks

hey guys , ihave 10k budget.iwant to go for spice mi410 used...is it good or should i go with used defy... previously i used was blade. excellent phone for price point but get tired from armv6 limitations and now want to buy one from these two...btw am from ludhiana punjab..
<

[mod] This thread is not be used as a proxy for classifieds section. Any member found buying/selling on the thread will be warned. Please use the classified section for any deals. [/mod]

Hi Friends, as per the suggestions in this thread; I wanted to restore the factory ROM. When I inserted a SD card, and tried to mount, it's not getting mounted. It just says safe to remove card. I had tried with different cards, which are working fine; but getting the same problem. the phone is on CM7.2 ROM and not sure on how to get my SD card working. Appreciate all your inputs.

Hi Friends, as per the suggestions in this thread; I wanted to restore the factory ROM. When I inserted a SD card, and tried to mount, it's not getting mounted. It just says safe to remove card. I had tried with different cards, which are working fine; but getting the same problem. the phone is on CM7.2 ROM and not sure on how to get my SD card working. Appreciate all your inputs.

1) Which CM7.2 are you on? (Edowar's or Yashwant's)

2) Since when are you facing this problem?

3) Do you have any Nand Backups? If yes then wipe out everything (Data, Cache, Dalvik) from CWM and try again to mount your SD, else make a Nand Backup and try as said earlier. IF still a problem then try any other ROM and see..

btw I'm also on CM7.2 Bumblebee (Yashwant's) and do not have any such problems....

^^ Thanks Bro for your inputs. I am not sure which version of CM7.2 is being used. I will check. But, is there any option to restore back to factory rom without using the SD card? My other MI410 is working like a charm, and this one; I got it from one of our TE member.

here are the details of error when I try to do these through CWM Recovery:

<>

CWM-Based Recovery v4.0.1.4

-- Wiping data...

Formatting /data...

Formatting /cache...

Formatting /sd-ext...

E:format_volume. make_extt4fs failed on /dev/block/mmcblk1p2

Formatting /sdcard/.android_secure...

Error mounting /sdcard/.android_secure!

Skipping format ...

Date wipe complete.

<>

here are the debug logs:

Error mounting /sdcard!

W:failed to mount /dev/block/mmcblk1 (Invalid argument)

Error mounting /sdcard!

I:Formatting unknown device.

W:Failed to mount /dev/block/mmcblk1 (Invalid argument)

<>

Greetings,

I've owned a Spice Mi 410 since last year and it's only now that I want to update to 2.3.4 or the latest OS version.
After spending hours on the web the problem is all the links for .nb0 file seem to be be broken or either don't lead anywhere, am I missing something.
Pardon my ignorance if I've jumped the gun but I've actually lost patience now...

I also wish to root the phone once I've updated the OS.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks !

Back