Soundmagic MP21 for 13.6$ (Around 600 bucks) Free Shipping ! Smoking HOT

Re: Soundmagic MP21 for 13.6$ (Around 600 bucks) Free Shipping ! Smocking HOT

^^ The user review on the page says otherwise..

Good Points: the sound-magic in ear headphone set comes with a many different size in ear earplugs and a set of rubbers to hang the plugs behind your ears

I will order it from our TE dealers because of the warranty. How much these are comparable to stock Sony Ericsson ear phones. Day night? I am going to use MP21 with W910i phone.

Freaky said:
From the looks of it, the link in Supra's post and another one on the site (The white one) are not the retail ones - Apparently come only with the earphone - No replacement tips / mini pack / ear hook.

The one in PoBoy's post is the full retail one - Its pink though :p

There's a very good chance that the item mentioned in the OP is a fake. If you search FP (
Welcome to focalprice.com | The lowest Price for DS R4 lite,PSP Slim,Genuine Earphone,SONY EX71 EX082?PS2,Macbook Accessories etc. ), they clearly mention "Sound Magic" or "Genuine Sound Magic".

If the pink one costs $25, why would they sell the black ones ( and the white ones ) for less ?

Someone pls order one for me also.... Will xfer amt to your account..

guys their shipping and payment details as mentioned on the site:
1,We accept money by PayPal.
2,We'll send the order to your PayPal address when you make payment,please make sure the PayPal address is correct.
3,Normally order will be send out in 1 working day when payment received.if product out of stock,it will be take more 1-2days to get in stock.
Shipping Method
Airmail:
Free to the worldwide,if buyer order more than $20,it will be send with tracking number.
United States,Canada,United Kingdom,France,Spain,Germany 7-15 Working days arrive
Australia 5-12 working days
Italy,Brazil: 10-25 working days
Other country: 7-20 woking days
Express:
3-6 working days arrive

Does this mean that the buyer has to order for more than $20 to get free shipping or a tracking no.will be provided if order is above this amt.

^^ Free shipping anyway. You will get a tracking number only if you order more than 20$ worth.

2,We'll send the order to your PayPal address when you make payment,please make sure the PayPal address is correct.

Didn't know this :O

CHeck out the pics on the product page . The second last pic shows a box of Sound Magic so i think its genuine.

I ordered one too. Got the tracking number also :)

Can anyone order me two peices?.. will transfer right away.

black or white ones.

i ordered a pair.

you can buy without a paypal account... click on paypal checkout.. click on 'continue' without logging into paypal ... enter credit card details.. done

What about address?

I will surely order then....

Did u get the tracking details?

Guys check the original product link:

Welcome to focalprice.com | The lowest Price for DS R4 lite,PSP Slim,Genuine Earphone,SONY EX71 EX082?PS2,Macbook Accessories etc.

Compare this with the white one:
Welcome to focalprice.com | The lowest Price for DS R4 lite,PSP Slim,Genuine Earphone,SONY EX71 EX082?PS2,Macbook Accessories etc.

and the black one:

Atleast to my eyes, the product photos of white look much nearer to the original pink one (see on the outside of the buds, its written MP21 in both, unlike the M symbol in black, also see the product box).

Not saying that the black one is duplicate or anything, just that white one matches with the original more than the black one!

I have ordered and in my order details it shows the detail pics like...

here it is

Larger images

Here except the MP21 written behind the earphones as ani_meher pointed, rest all seems to be genuine.

Back