Soundmagic E10M with Free Ath C-100G

As far as the earphones are concerned they are great . i used to have these and they were quite engaging. check with them if they are really proving the free audio technica goodies. if yes, then its a great deal

As far as the earphones are concerned they are great . i used to have these and they were quite engaging. check with them if they are really proving the free audio technica goodies. if yes, then its a great deal

Actually they were out of stock till today morning..just i got reminder about the availbility...

homeshop18 also have the same offer one week before, but there OOS. And we can see free goodie on order summary...and i confirmed with Customer care...

Actually they were out of stock till today morning..just i got reminder about the availbility...

homeshop18 also have the same offer one week before, but there OOS. And we can see free goodie on order summary...and i confirmed with Customer care...

hi bro, i bought it from flipkart on 15 july for Rs2350 but i didnt get the said free Audio Technica Earphones ATH-C100G , after exchanging mails with the customer care for a month , my flipkart account was credited with RS1500 to compensate for the Audio Technica Earphones ATH-C100G earphones

hi bro, i bought it from flipkart on 15 july for Rs2350 but i didnt get the said free Audio Technica Earphones ATH-C100G , after exchanging mails with the customer care for a month , my flipkart account was credited with RS1500 to compensate for the Audio Technica Earphones ATH-C100G earphones
cool..nice to hear this...

Hi can you please tell about the sound quality of these?
On which device do you use it., which song you listen...
Thankx in advance

Back