Soundmagic 20% off - pl-13 @ 425 , pl11 @750 , pl-30 @1190 , mp-21 @ 1190

Praks

Skilled
Sep 26, 2007
Can you suggest anything better then PL11 with same or even better bass effect ?

PL11 is just awesome but wire got cut recently so looking for something new.

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
Damn I lost one of the ear tips of my JVC marshmallows. Will try searching it tomorrow morning where I think I have lost them. If I don't get it I will be buying the PL11. @PristineNote
Till when is this 20% off going to be ?

Also does it include shipping ? And payment is done through your website or some sort of bank transfer separately ?
I remember the last time I had done bank transfer.

Last edited by a moderator:

PristineNote

Adept
Oct 22, 2010
Navi Mumbai
www.pristinenote.com
Damn I lost one of the ear tips of my JVC marshmallows. Will try searching it tomorrow morning where I think I have lost them. If I don't get it I will be buying the PL11. PristineNote
Till when is this 20% off going to be ?

Also does it include shipping ? And payment is done through your website or some sort of bank transfer separately ?
I remember the last time I had done bank transfer.

20% OFF is till stocks last. Prices are inclusive of shipping .

For payment we now have a complete payment gateway on Pro Audio Home with facility for Credit card , Debit cards and Net Banking.

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
@PristineNote

I have PMed you regarding the PL11 and JVC Marshmallow tips. Let me know if this can be worked out and i can do the transfer as soon as possible. You already are a payee in my ICICI account (from one of the last transactions)

amd3000

Disciple
Nov 26, 2009
i bought one for myself, order no # 1281 . Thanks man.. since long i was thinking of purchasing it but due to its high price was not able to (was using ES18 -- Nice sound n all but bad build quality, the rubber encloser which covers is now cracked and very bad man. i have used PL11 more roughly but they last quite long-- sadly somebody stole them in office ) but now i will have one again .. All thnx to PristineNote.

One more thing has anything changed since 2010-11 in packaging as when i got it earlier i got those rubber flangs and quite a lot buds-- 6 to be exact -- 3 rubber and 3 foam and a big pouch. Its same or something has changed ?

Superbad

Skilled
May 26, 2009
a noobish question can a mp-21 used in any of the android phablets. i guess it can, but just need to be sure.

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
a noobish question can a mp-21 used in any of the android phablets. i guess it can, but just need to be sure.

I am not 100% sure but i had once bought the MP21 from dealextreme (not sure if it was fake or what but i think many people here had bought at the same time) and it probably refused to work with my ZTE Blade (IIRC). As i say, i am not 100% sure. It would work with iPhone for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

One more thing has anything changed since 2010-11 in packaging as when i got it earlier i got those rubber flangs and quite a lot buds-- 6 to be exact -- 3 rubber and 3 foam and a big pouch. Its same or something has changed ?

Would like to know this as well. What all comes in the package.

damn

Adept
Aug 23, 2008
Zürich, Switzerland
Where do I input the coupon code? I am never presented with any options to apply a coupon.

EDIT : Found it, looks like I have to apply it on the product and not at the checkout.

PristineNote

Adept
Oct 22, 2010
Navi Mumbai
www.pristinenote.com
ES18? Anytime expected soon?

Not anytime soon.

PristineNote

I have PMed you regarding the PL11 and JVC Marshmallow tips. Let me know if this can be worked out and i can do the transfer as soon as possible. You already are a payee in my ICICI account (from one of the last transactions)

check PM .

i bought one for myself, order no # 1281 . Thanks man.. since long i was thinking of purchasing it but due to its high price was not able to (was using ES18 -- Nice sound n all but bad build quality, the rubber encloser which covers is now cracked and very bad man. i have used PL11 more roughly but they last quite long-- sadly somebody stole them in office ) but now i will have one again .. All thnx to PristineNote.

The newer packaging I believe does not have the foam tips and the new pouch is not the round hard case but a soft pouch.

MP-21 by and large works with every android phone these days unless their 3.5mm connection is reversed like in some old Samsung android phones and the one one @raksrules pointed out . But even if your phones connection are reverse of the standard connections you can use this adapter to make it work .

FiiO LU2 3.5mm Smart Adapter Cable / OFC

Where do I input the coupon code? I am never presented with any options to apply a coupon.

EDIT : Found it, looks like I have to apply it on the product and not at the checkout.

:)

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
Got my PL11 and JVC tips right on time. In fact the courier guy called me the very next day afternoon but since it was a saturday and it was my office address, i only got them in my hand on monday. But no lethargy on part of @PristineNote, he shipped as soon as he could.
I just have a complain to soundmagic for their toned down packaging. IIRC, first time i bought them 2-3 years back, it came in far better packaging and extra tips and also the case was so good.

anup_ja

Disciple
Jul 14, 2009

Does MP1 works well with Pantech Burst P9070? Lots of TE members brought this phone and didn't get the hands free kit with package.

Ebil

Disciple
Jul 7, 2012
Anonymous
/me craps the thread
Can you only provide the ear tips for ES18 medium size? I lost one of them :'(
If not, do you know if a place which retails the same?