PC Peripherals Sound Problem with Pinnacle Card Help Pl

harry_sood1

Disciple
hi guys...i have a little prb ...i had a tv viewing card Pinnacle PCTV and it is working fine...yesterday i brought a sound card "Creative Sound Blaster Audigy value" card is working fine both card are working fine...so prb is.....i want to use the sound for my tv card with this new sound card...so i pluged the 3 pin socket into AUX on new sound card...and select the sound option on tv card as AUX...but there was no sound on AUX point...i check try different settings but nothing works...in volume control AUX is on not muteted.:( so whts the prob i dont know....then i try to use audio out from tv card to audio in for my sound card...but it is also not working...so wht could be the prb?and how can i solve it...i can hear the sound with onboard sound...but i want to use my Creative Sound Blaster Audigy value..so pls help me out ..thanks

are you sure you plugged it into the aux input on the soundcard ?

you mean the earphone like socket right ? it may not be aux. it may be line in or something else. try the others :)

greenhorn said:
are you sure you plugged it into the aux input on the soundcard ?
you mean the earphone like socket right ? it may not be aux. it may be line in or something else. try the others :)

thanks for the reply...but there is only
one point..and that is AUX only am 100% sure..AUX is writen on the board ,there is no any other connecter on sound card...just only AUX..

Usually, in 5.1 audio cards, the driver can be used to control the sockets. Try running the Creative driver application (either from control panel or programs list) and set the correct sockets. Probably, by default the Line in Socket may be assigned as Left Back Out in the driver application.

htnakirs said:
Usually, in 5.1 audio cards, the driver can be used to control the sockets. Try running the Creative driver application (either from control panel or programs list) and set the correct sockets. Probably, by default the Line in Socket may be assigned as Left Back Out in the driver application.
well am using the latest driver for this sound card..and there is no such type of settings u r telling for...

greenhorn said:
try updating the pinnacle software. my old pctv couldnt control some newer soundcards
hummm thats the point
i was also unable to use volume of tv by its software..as i allready know that my old pctv card not working with new sound cards am using direct control from volume controls...so green horn which driver u have for ur pctv...am using pctv 550 drivers..is there any updated on any site?

which one is it ? pctv pro/stereo/plus ? I have a pctv stereo. am running it with vision 5.8. 5.9 is out , but it didnt like my motherboard for some reason

hello brother how are you?

well sad you are facing the problem,well try using the drivers from original cd of sound card,Check the sound output from TV card to direct speakers or another amplifier.Take advice from experts for further i have little idea about your problem:)

greenhorn said:
which one is it ? pctv pro/stereo/plus ? I have a pctv stereo. am running it with vision 5.8. 5.9 is out , but it didnt like my motherboard for some reason

He has pc tv plus with vision 5.5..Pinnacle stopped support for this card long time ago.His card stopped liking mother boards from 2004.

Have u configured the line in option as aux in the tv card software...Also chk the cable u connected is in the right direction and the cable is good witout any detects

techfreak said:
Have u configured the line in option as aux in the tv card software...Also chk the cable u connected is in the right direction and the cable is good witout any detects
yes dear...everything is set and working fine...but am not able to hear the sound....
:(

cool_boy4ua said:
He has pc tv plus with vision 5.5..Pinnacle stopped support for this card long time ago.His card stopped liking mother boards from 2004.
hey bro...greenhorn said..there is new drivers availeval..so find out where we can download them

Back