Amd phenom X4 955 Be 3.2Ghz @ 3.6 Ghz:cool2:

Asus M4A88TD-V-EVO/USB-3:eek:hyeah:

2 X 2 (4gb AData)

Zebronics Platinum 600W

Here are the pics---

14mtogx.jpg

30wwlyh.jpg

Nice stuff except for that PSU.

If you can get it replaced (and imho even if not), get a Corsair VX450 if you will use the onboard gfx or buy any gfx card equivalent lower HD5770 and won't upgrade anything.

Else get a Corsair VX550 if buying a HD5770 or higher peformance gfx card.

pegasus said:
Nice stuff except for that PSU.
If you can get it replaced (and imho even if not), get a Corsair VX450 if you will use the onboard gfx or buy any gfx card equivalent lower HD5770 and won't upgrade anything.
Else get a Corsair VX550 if buying a HD5770 or higher peformance gfx card.
I am going to use a graphic card but yet didn't decided..
So I would ask my father to replace to what you said i.e Corsair VX550....BUT before replacing
I am only 16 and i had learnt many things from you guys.....and wanna ask you that which supply u are saying is only 550W and mine is 600W ...Is There any difference both companies..

qatibjanmeet said:
....BUT before replacing

I wanna ask you that which supply u are saying is only 550W and mine is 600W ...Is There any difference both companies..

Please read the entire thread and also do check any links posted. :)

http://www.techenclave.com/graphic-cards/need-help-regarding-psu-and-gpu-173916.html#post1590042

If you still have any doubts after that, please feel free to ask here or start a new thread in the PC peripherals section.

That way it may be noticed by many and you may get maxium help and also help anyone else who may havesimilar doubts. :)

Back