Audio Sony MDR XB-450 or Sennheiser HD 202

Yes I just read this review sometime ago... But I was looking for more user reviews which one could find in amazon, flipkart n snapdeal sites...
There are a lot of reviews for the sony one... Like 500-600 ratings... But for the Soundmagic ones there are like 10-50 ratings... Have you tried the soundmagic ones?

I really like the sony looks, the flat cable and xtra bass features... But the only negative thing I read about them is that they are uncomfortable for long duration usage... :(

Yes I just read this review sometime ago... But I was looking for more user reviews which one could find in amazon, flipkart n snapdeal sites...
There are a lot of reviews for the sony one... Like 500-600 ratings... But for the Soundmagic ones there are like 10-50 ratings... Have you tried the soundmagic ones?

I really like the sony looks, the flat cable and xtra bass features... But the only negative thing I read about them is that they are uncomfortable for long duration usage... :(

I have Soundmagic E10M and they are really great, apart from these nice pairs i have tried ES18 & PL11 which one of my friend owns, the best part about soundmagic is that they deliver more than what you expect. Sony as a brand is much popular than Soundmagic no doubt but if the quality and performance is concerned then my recommendation is to go with Soundmagic, you'll never regret if you buy it.

Back