Sony D-CJ01 Mp3 player, Philips S-HP 805 Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade_Runner

Skilled
Hi guys, I am looking to sell-off a few items. Firstly

2. Sony D-CJ01 Discman Mp3 player

The player is nearly 4 years old but is in good condition. Plays Mp3 cds without any hitch. Comes with Sony headfones and controller and a complimentary Case logic player case. Originally purchased for somewhere around 8k.

Expected Price: 3k.

Pics:

3. Philips S-HP 805 Headfones
SOLD

Had originally purchased them for playing CSS and scoring some |337 kills but i hardly play css these days so have no further use for them. Purchased in Aug 06 for 1.1k.

Expected Price: 800/- Rs.

Pics:

Shipping Extra for all items.

Any negotiations, suggestions kindly pm instead of thread crapping. For PSP Mumbai buyers will be definitely preferred. not looking for trades but drop me a line in case you have something interesting. ;)

are the headphones still up for sale..

i have collected some cash thinking of buying RAM. but thts not enough only arnd 1k ..so would like to ask..how the headphones are for listening to music,and i am a little bass freak. and recently mom is not allowing me to play music on speakers at high volume so i was thinking of buying some quality headphones which can play some quality music !

tell me if it's still up 4 sale..i am frm mumbai ..though i am not sure but will think of buyin it.as i am also lookin for the same at different places...main purpose is music.!

Headphones sold to Argus.

Decided against selling off the Psp. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to all the members who made offers.

The mp3 player is still up for sale.

Blade_Runner said:
Headphones sold to Argus.
Decided against selling off the Psp. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to all the members who made offers.
The mp3 player is still up for sale.

Buddy, Sold is marked for wrong product in the first post! :bleh: Sorry for OT

Just wanted to point that to u....:hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back