Sony confirms Android 4.3 update for Xperia Z, ZL, ZR, Z Ultra, SP and Tablet Z

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
Android 4.3 was announced yesterday and now Sony has announced that their Xperia Z lineup and Xperia SP will be getting the Android 4.3 update from early August.

The Xperia smartphones which will get the Android 4.3 update include Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR, Xperia Tablet Z, Xperia SP and Xperia Z Ultra.

Sony has also said that some of its other devices will be getting the Android 4.3 update directly from Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. This should hopefully include new mid-range smartphones like Xperia L and Xperia M as well.

Source

Agreed, but Xperia ION was launched just last year... so, how can a person buy a new device in just a year... they should at least give some lollipop to keep us happy...

You really think they care ? One should buy an android phone for the OS it comes with and should not expect to get any new iteration, so that you are not disappointed later on.

You really think they care ? One should buy an android phone for the OS it comes with and should not expect to get any new iteration, so that you are not disappointed later on.

I raised my hopes up because there was a news about 4.1 coming for ION & some other devices... but never heard again after the launch of Z series...
But what you are saying is again true... I shouldn't hope much... or get a custom version :android:

Back