Sony announces four new phones

thexfactor

Insanely Awesome!!
Skilled
gsmarena009eg9.jpg

The Sony Ericsson T650 comes with a stainless steel finish and full 3G support with video calls. At only 12.5 mm, the bar-shaped handset also boasts a 3.2 megapixel camera with auto focus. The 1.9" 262K color TFT display with a QVGA resolution, a scratch-proof mineral glass and an innovatively brighter colors and a wider viewing angle. Feature-wise it's got all that it takes to rank with all current mobiles - stereo Bluetooth support, USB and a Memory Stick Micro M2 slot. The T650 also comes with some nice illumination effects which are linked to on-screen animations.

gsmarena005sk4.jpg

The Sony Ericsson S500 is an innovative slider with a thickness of 14 mm. It is targeted at the Americas and so it has a quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 networks support. It comes with a 2 megapixel camera, a 2" 262K color TFT display with a QVGA resolution plus Bluetooth, USB and a Memory Stick Micro M2 slot. Other interesting features include the new Sony Ericsson Ever-changing theme and some nice illumination effects to go with it.

gsmarena013so0.jpg

The Sony Ericsson T250 comes as an example that a budget handset can too look the part, when dressed in a compact metallic body with a thickness of 12.6 mm. It features a VGA camera, FM radio and a 1.7" 65K color TFT display with a 128 x 160 pixels resolution. The stylish handset will weigh only 82 g and will have dual-band GSM/GPRS support.

p1lz9.jpg

The P1 is the top of the range business oriented smart phone addition to the P-series. It is a 3G phone with 3.2 megapixel camera, WLAN (802.11b) with VoIP enabled protocol and it is 25% smaller than the P990. It is based on the Symbian operating system (v9.1) and UIQ 3.0. It also comes with a touch screen, and dual function keyboard - full QWERTY (2 symbols are represented on each side of one key) similar to that of the M600i. It will be available in Europe from Q3 2007.

Sony Ericsson T650, S500, and T250 - GSMArena.com news

SE seriously need to change guys in their product design labs..they have really run out of ideas..of late, all their phones look similar to the older ones..there is no innovation in design with their newer models..and while we are at it, they need to take care of the keypad design..look at the first phone, T650..the buttons will really be a pain in the a$$..:no: Even their k550i and k810 keypad buttons suck big time...k550i has the worst buttons of them all..:mad:

Anish said:
^ Ahh.. so finally a P990i becomes affordable :D

i've used the p990i for a few days ... apart from the minor niggles it's also a very slow phone, there's a definite lag no matter what size the mem card is :( ... though the firmware out last week claims to have fixed most issues.

^ Hmm.. but WiFi + Touchscreen selling in grey for 17k is too hard to resist.

Lemme know if you get your hands on one with the fixed firmware, it'll be of great help :D

p1 looks like a nice upgrade to m600i :p but reminds me of the nokia in that side profile pic :p

Anish said:
Lol, its an upgrade to the P990i, expect it to be priced at around 40k :p

who will buy at that price? n95 till P1 gets released should be around 25k . and n95>P1(specification wise).

Anish said:
Lol, its an upgrade to the P990i, expect it to be priced at around 40k :p

oh ok .. the ui ,form factor and kp looks just like my m600 so thought .. would expect it to be that price coz of the camera . how much is p990i now

Back