Someone copy pasted my review :@

radarhunter said:
look i cannot make the bot stop for another 24 hours so i won`t be knowing for what it copies or not but all i can here say is that : if possible i can put up a stickey with a link to Techenclave/Funenclave ........

Who in the world has got time to process such a huge list of posts or threads.......

A simple solution would be to use another script or something to add the original link or name of the reviewer to the bottom or the top of the review....Some1 did hardwork to write those review, all he wants back is some acknowledgment....what you are doing is something like Software Piracy...

Rahul said:
maybe u want to change ur site name to copypaste.com i guess that will save all ur time and effort ......

Chill bro :icecream: :console: NO need to panic :p Its alright ;) You should be proud that some 1 parsing your work and liked it so much that he copied it :bleh:

i am not asking money from him for that lol ...... i was just politely asking a link back or credit in the ending but he is getting all aggressive lol ......

Rahul said:
maybe u want to change ur site name to copypaste.com i guess that will save all ur time and effort ......
Nice idea would try that out sometime.....
thebanik said:
A simple solution would be to use another script or something to add the original link or name of the reviewer to the bottom or the top of the review....Some1 did hardwork to write those review, all he wants back is some acknowledgment....what you are doing is something like Software Piracy...

As i wrote in my above post it`s a direct violation of Intellectual Property Rights (it means when u steal away one`s work the work which he has created from his own creativity.). And that is not the reason i`m apologizing. I think morally it was also wrong that a personal review was also copied.....
If you check google on entertainment india funenclave comes almost on the top and technology techenclave ..... so that`s why the posts from these sites are being copied sooo much..........

Rahul said:
i am not asking money from him for that lol ...... i was just politely asking a link back or credit in the ending but he is getting all aggressive lol ......
I didn`t get aggressive with you it was thebanick with whom i got a little bit agitated with ......

Plus u talk of a linkback i deleted the thread itself when was asked by the creator.........

I apologized to Safin And asked him that i`ll delete 0 post content and provide links to the thread in which there has been a conversation....

And NO COPYING FROM NOW - on the other hand i`m un-installing the soft now who knows which mess it puts me into.

Safin agreed :

he said :

1) delete 0 post content

2) provide links to our site in all others

3) NO COPY PASTE FROM NOW

And I apologize to TE/FE members also for installin` the Mod and not giving attention to wat it`s copying/copied.......

I guess this was the reason for the server loads at TE.

I cant believe plugin like this is even legal. No offense to rh. But from the looks of it leaving all copyright issues aside, this plugin will put some serious loads on other people's servers while leeching data. Thats the main problem i guess. I cant believe someone made a paid software that is suppose to work this way. In what way this is legal???

Back