Someone copy pasted my review :@

Rahul

Skilled
chk it out here ....

<Link Removed>

wat sud i do guys ..... he not even given the link back or any credits :mad:

hmmm...thats seriously bad...and he is the site founder and administrator, imagine how cheap this guy wud be...do post this in his forum(but most probably it wud get deleted). Dont know what else to suggest.

Taken Care off!!! He said he has some bot or something which takes review from other sites and post it in his site

thebanik said:
hmmm...thats seriously bad...and he is the site founder and administrator, imagine how cheap this guy wud be...do post this in his forum(but most probably it wud get deleted). Dont know what else to suggest.

Like i care. Plus my aim and TE/FE`s aim is totally different. They`re aiming on the whole India/maybe world mine is restricted to only stephenians so i don`t think we clash anywhere. You think it`s cheap to take out ODD ways to make one`s community look workin` then okay this is cheap. Plus the whole work is done by Bots and threads are made under my name. I`ve had this conversation with Safin a year ago... When i had jus` started my site....
And i`m not making things out of air this is the bot i am using Link with a few functions i`ve set it to only copy Indian posts....

I don`t care. I don`t want to...
U don`t know wat else to suggest naa now i`ll put up the same post personally... You go ahead and file a case against me under intellectual property rights..... K, here you go i told you wat can be done against me legally...... Okay go ahead and do it........

After ur cheap and wat not NOW i won`t take the post off my site....

Whosoever is the poster jus` had a talk with me i apologised to him and removed the thread there and then but now i`ll repost it again........

Ja thebanik jo ho sakta hai kar le.........

^^ dude .... it was not automatically copy pasted but u did it because the last line of the article was edited ...... or does ur bot do that too ......

and grow up ..... figting over net is like participating in special Olympics, even if u won u are still a retard :p

u can copy paste the article but ar least give credits or link back to the original article ......

I apologised to the guy i removed it there and then wat do u want me to do kill myself.......

And in this world the one who`s a retard mostly wins.......

I`ve stopped caring of what others think of me... So it doesn`t matter to me wat petty or high opinions do members here make about me..... I simply don`t care....

And as per the last line my reviewers must have taken care of it and not me....

Rahul... All i will say is that instead of feeling bad be happy that peeps are copying you... After all humans were apes earlier... Its just that few never got upgraded...

As for radarhunter enjoy the reps :)

Switch said:
Rahul... All i will say is that instead of feeling bad be happy that peeps are copying you... After all humans were apes earlier... Its just that few never got upgraded...

k can live up with that. k and thanks for the reps

Did a quick search in review section and I find this. :bleh: Though Admin has unspecified the link :p :S

Screenshot.png

Oops bit late :p Its alright . People over net copy paste things no need to get angry :p :rofl: But the bad thing they did not post the url/linkback :p

look i cannot make the bot stop for another 24 hours so i won`t be knowing for what it copies or not but all i can here say is that : if possible i can put up a stickey with a link to Techenclave/Funenclave ........

Who in the world has got time to process such a huge list of posts or threads.......

Switch said:

Yeah thats right mate ..... but still a simple link back doesn't hurt .... :(

and if some member do it i can understand but the owner lol .......

radarhunter said:
look i cannot make the bot stop for another 24 hours so i won`t be knowing for what it copies or not but all i can here say is that : if possible i can put up a stickey with a link to Techenclave/Funenclave ........

Who in the world has got time to process such a huge list of posts or threads.......
maybe u want to change ur site name to copypaste.com i guess that will save all ur time and effort ......

^^ agree with Dark Star & Switch.

@Rahul - Bro, 90 % of the people on this planet dont have any skills, talents etc. Like me :bleh: thats why I'm a software engineer(STRICTLY NO OFFENSE meant to anyone else!! I said the previous line only in my respect) So, copy pasting works for people like me :) else i'd be without a job :ashamed:. So chill i'd say :) .

@radarhunter - I guess what Rahul is asking for is not something "un-doable" . We all copy paste allright. It's nice to appreciate someone else's hardwork, even if its posted on your site. No need to go hyper though. We all are civilized people here.

Back