Software for saving passwords

I hv downloaded Keepass but am not able to use it. Can anybody help me out.

Secondly, I think it cannot automatically save the passwords like Windows OS does and whenever a site opens, it puts in the password.

m using passworddepot since lat 3 years... tried quite a few other but its hard to let it go once a person is used to it..

The lastest version directly integrates into firefox make things even more easy..

very nice..

now the attacker only needs to crack one password, to your password storage application !!

these apps will already be infected if you try to download them from *ahem* sources...so beware!!

very nice..
now the attacker only needs to crack one password, to your password storage application !!

these apps will already be infected if you try to download them from *ahem* sources...so beware!!

Thanks, I think it is really imp to note it down....

madnav said:
very nice..

There is no point in using such software if one keeps a weak password. All it takes it to remember is a single password, so it is better that he/she keep a really strong password and use it.

I'm not sure about the other softwares, but lastpass is completely free. Download it from the lastpass site and be happy. Although, I still do not trust it so much to leave my bank account details or other such sensitive details with it. ;)

Back