Snapdeal - Feedback Thread

The only deal I've done with them so far kinda had gone bad so far. I got a Eureka Forbes Aquaguard some part of the plastic was broken. I e-mailed them and they asked for pictures, and I've sent it them. This happened a day back, and I'm still waiting for their reply. Hope it gets resolved soon.

So after this, I got an email.

It said

"Dear Amandeep,

Thank you for contacting Snapdeal.com.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced.

Please note that our nominated courier partners would be unable to pick up the product from your address as it falls under their non serviceable area. We request you to kindly send the product back along with original brand packaging, invoice and intact brand tags. Also please mention the order number and the complaint number clearly as this will help us check the order details and process your return correctly.We are attaching a return form (which is a clickable link at the end of this mail) which you will need to paste on the top of the parcel along with your order number xxxxxx and complaint number xxxxxx.

IMPORTANT: Please check: Return address is different from vendor address

The return shipping address is

Address:

Mr. Hari xxxxx,
240 xxxx Floor,
xxxxx Phase III,
New Delhi xxxxx

We would also like to inform you that we will reimburse your return shipping charges in the form of SD Cash in your Snapdeal account which you can further use for your future purchases on Snapdeal.com.

Please share the scanned copy of the courier slip in order to process reimbursement for the courier charges , please reply back on the same email

Please ensure that you follow the procedure within 3 business days after receiving the email and also do not send the product through DTDC courier.

In case of any further assistance or clarification on this issue, please reply back to this email.

Please note: We recommend you to please add help@snapdeal.com in your inbox to ensure the emails lands in your Inbox and not in the spam/junk folder.

Regards,

Snapdeal Helpdesk"

Needless to say i'm extremely pissed right now. Kolkata has strict shipping policies, I dunno which courier will accept it.

I had brought 90k worth product from them just because of their EMI scheme which is free with no charges & convenience fee, I was little hesitant after reviews but went ahead & brought it, it was delayed but got it.

It was my first purchase & was a pleasant one.

Bought a DELL S2440L and they delivered a couple of days before the promised date. There was just a layer of bubble wrap around the standard Dell box and the whole thing was then wrapped in a plastic Snapdeal wrapper. Package arrived in good shape and the monitor works just fine. There however was no physical invoice in the box. I will have to contact them about that now.

I ordered a benq 24incher from them on Sunday they shipped it today as they said I am now waiting for the product they have shipped it through a service called delivery

I ordered a HP G6-2320TX laptop from them for 33k recently and soon it was sold out, later they increased price and said it is out of stock so my order was cancelled :(

Bought HD202 long while back and few other things. Shipping is a bit slow but I have had no problems till now.

Have ordered for a gigabit router a day back. Hope this one goes smoothly.

UPDATE got the monitor ! in pristine condition,
The monitor was packed with 2 layers of bubble wrap covvered with snap deal cover.

iam having no issue with the monitror
No dead pixes or damage
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!
First purchase has been AWESOME

I too got the product in a box sogged by rain and no plastic snapdeal logo cover on it. My psu box inside it was not covered by bubble paper or secured by air pockets (those air filled bars)
Previously every product i got had a mark of snapdeal branded packaging

Ordered Soundsticks 3 on 24th late night and got them today through Blue Dart (they took 2 days to deliver it to my place and office is just 2 km away :mad:)

Ordered a WD 500GB 3.5" hard drive and a Seasonic 400W power supply yesterday night. Let us see how this goes.

I too got the product in a box sogged by rain and no plastic snapdeal logo cover on it. My psu box inside it was not covered by bubble paper or secured by air pockets (those air filled bars)

Blame it on the dealer. Check the link from where you made the purchase - the dealer's identity would be mentioned there with the rating.

123132.png

You can notify Snapdeal of it. They take feedbacks very seriously (at least for now they do!). Some photographs could help. I had purchased a Corsair AX750 from Snapdeal, and was packed properly in bubble wrap and the trademark Snapdeal packaging but the Delhivery service messed it up!

It was a seasonic 520 s12ii sold by overclockers zone, they have a very high rating of 4.7/5.

I have given the relevant feedback to snapdeal, somehow they were blaming bluedart for it. I reverted to them that bluedart does not do the packaging but merely delivers it

Yeah, and heard in this forum about bad rma from tirupati ent. just praying that the Psu keeps working in pristine condition w/o any need of an rma ever :p[DOUBLEPOST=1377875710][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, in snapdeal when one tries to write a review of a product, after filling out everything we have to click on the "preview" button in order to proceed ahead. but clicking on the preview button does yield anything. the page doesn't proceeds ahead

Back