Snapdeal - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was searching for an item on eBay and it directed me to Snapdeal stating, "Sorry we do not stock this item. But our partner site Snapdeal has it!"

I was like WTH! And then a little browsing revealed that eBay has invested an undisclosed amount in Snapdeal!

http://articles.economictimes.india...0756_1_snapdeal-indian-e-commerce-market-ebay

Just an FYI! Stumbled upon this so thought of sharing it here. :)

a friend had recently asked me if snapdeal is owned by ebay, upon encountering the same message on ebay.

I was searching for an item on eBay and it directed me to Snapdeal stating, "Sorry we do not stock this item. But our partner site Snapdeal has it!"

I was like WTH! And then a little browsing revealed that eBay has invested an undisclosed amount in Snapdeal!

http://articles.economictimes.india...0756_1_snapdeal-indian-e-commerce-market-ebay

Just an FYI! Stumbled upon this so thought of sharing it here. :)
Good share man.
At least its not FK. That would suck.
quick question regarding SD, can you guys preview your item after applying coupon? My discount coupon was not accepted and I was immediately sent to the next step. There was no way of viewing the final price after the discount coupon code was applied or knowing if the coupon worked or not.

Yes, when the discount coupon is successfully applied, it shows the price reduction and then proceeds to the payment step. Do it once again and check?

Tv_NavratriHeader.jpg

Additional_5.jpg

USE PROMOCODE:
RWGAPL5
Offer valid on 7th & 8th October 2013
*Code can be used only once. | Offer valid for maximum discount of Rs.2000.

Anyone purchased perfumes from Snapdeal? Are they authentic?

i recently read about a member (of another forum) having received an EMPTY bottle of perfume from snapdeal. he had a not-so-easy time getting the refund for it. but then, one doesn't experience such things always or regularly.

Anyone purchased perfumes from Snapdeal? Are they authentic?

Might be, might not be, check seller ratings and feedback, we live in india, where almost everything is fake.. I have received fake does and perfumes from WSRETAIL too.. -_-

Why don't you guys raise your complaints with MyAkosha? FK/WSR will learn only after their public image is shattered![DOUBLEPOST=1382696435][/DOUBLEPOST]
No coupons recently.. Coupons are anyways not applicable on pen drives.
Then online price and offline are similar. Not sure why these online sites spam "X% DISCOUNT ON PENDRIVES!!!11". >_>
Anyone here has any user experience with PNY pendrives? Thinking of buying the 8GB model for 350rs. 16GB drives is cheaper only by 50 bucks.

Last edited:
PNY is the OEM Manufacturer of HP Pendrives. Also Last I heard them having 5 yr warranty as against HP's 2 Yr.
As for the pendrives, the quality is way better than sandisk USB 2 and kingston/Transcend ones.
You can buy USB 3.0 pendrives as they are better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back