SMS friendly Mobile?

draz

Disciple
Hi guys,

Which mobile is the most SMS friendly mobile available...Preferable SE or nokia as my current moto c168 is giving me quite a thum ache.
Any Suggestions?
-Draz

nokia 1110, OR ,
I bought a nokia 2310 and put the 1110 panels on it :D. it might not win any beauty contests, but its a hell of a lot more usable than the 2310 keypad.

qwerty keypad is still winning the race ...hehe

anyone ever reviewed a mobile for sms capabilities on TE....shya...

Its such an important feature :)

1100 was more than enough for me. but later, the felt metallic/plastic keypad as in samsung x200 or nokia 6270 is better.. but spacing needs to be checked out..

zhopudey said:
Freedom from T9 at last! :hap2:

I never use predictive input. Doesnt allow you to type in Hindi :p and isnt that much of a speed boost anyway..

I guess something with a rubber keypad would be the most comfortable, metallic would be worst and plastic not so bad either.

i'd suggest the N-GAGE(not qd) coz of itz 2 handed controls and widely spaced keypad itz easy 2 type msgs,infact its the best fone for messaging...i really loved my N-GAGE,luv it more than my N-73ME(had many memories attached with me N-GAGE)the poor thing died last year on November 23rd and i couldn't get it resurrected:(:cry:

Private Ryan said:
the Ngage is long dead..he'll never get a new one anywhr now..:p
i know that...he only said that he needs a fone which iz good for messaging but he never said whether he needs a new one or a 2nd hand fone

ya...will be buying a good fone with decent sms capabilities.

Thx for the inputs...will check it out tomm in the shop

GOHAN said:
i'd suggest the N-GAGE(not qd) coz of itz 2 handed controls and widely spaced keypad itz easy 2 type msgs,infact its the best fone for messaging

Agree whole-heartedly.. Great phone for messaging.. Loved it for the 2+ years I had it.. Ironically it was a problem with the keypad which forced me to sell it finally.

@Gohan: Whats wrong with qd though?

Back