Smokers are stupid?

Hmm... Interesting article.

So to solve it once and for all, make those non-smokers chain smokers and then conduct the same test. Now see if they score 7.5 points lesser than earlier :p

does quitting improves IQ ? :eek:hyeah:

maybe the test guys went for a smoke in b/w the IQ test and so lost half of their test time :rofl:

seriously, im hearing this for the first time. Anyway good to read. everythin has pros and cons.... and smoking has more cons than pros;)

[i ll quit this one day, hopefully soon enough]:mad:

The main affect is the carbon monoxide in cigarette smoke binds to the hemoglobin molecules in your red blood cells 40x stronger than oxygen. So, in effect, when you smoke, it reduces the amount of oxygen available to the brain. This creates the euphoric 'high' that cigarette smokers experience.
so yes smoking does make people stupid :d

disclosure : i quit after 11 years

I don't know about other smokers, but I am definitely one. It does not require a complicated test to come to this conclusion. Or else why would I continue taking this thing knowing fully well that this is destroying my health, speeding me towards valley of death or knowing fully well that many of my friends are abandoning me b'cos of this unhealthy and distasteful habit or even my boss tells me to put a chewing gum in my mouth before entering his den.

This is common sense man!!!

^ and you think, posting this openly will make you feel any better or induce a different opinion of yourself among other members?

WHEN there is a will, there is a way :|

thetoxicmind said:
^ and you think, posting this openly will make you feel any better or induce a different opinion of yourself among other members?
WHEN there is a will, there is a way :|

May be you missed the hidden agenda behind this. It's not about me, but about many of my friends who don't (apparently) see the way they are being treated for being smokers.

I know it's a futile attempt but attempt nevertheless. But if even a single member starts thinking about this even for a second, then I would say it is a successful attempt.

Back