SMC-International at your Service :)

Hello Guys,

I have been a dealer in this forum for about 3 weeks, but a formal introduction thread was still missing:p. So here it goes :

I am the online representative of SMC International, a leading hardware store that can found at Nehru Place, New Delhi. We deal in various categories of Computer Hardware. The Common Brands and categories, which we deal in, are listed below :

Processors :- All Server/Desktop processors from both AMD and Intel

Motherboards :- Asus, MSI, Gigabyte, Biostar, Intel Original.

RAM/Memory :- Gskill, Corsair, Transcend, Kingston

Hard Drives :- Seagate, Western Digital, Transcend

Power Supply/ SMPS :- Cooler Master, Corsair, FSP, Gigabyte

Cabinets/Case/Chassis :- Cooler Master, Antec, Thermaltake, Cheiftec

GPU/Graphic Cards :- MSI, Sapphire, XFX, Asus

LCD/TFT Monitors :- Dell, Acer, Benq, ViewSonic, Samsung, LG, Asus, AOC

Keyboards and Mouse :- Razer, Steel Series, Logitech, Microsoft

Speakers :- Altec Lansing, Logitech, Creative

Earphones/Headphones :- Razer, Logitech, Soundmagic, Ultimate Ears

Networking Equipments :- Asus, Netgear, Linksys, D-link

Pen Tablets :- Wacom, I-ball

Notebook Coolers :- Cooler Master, Logitech

Also, we deal in all kind of Server/Workstation hardware like Server grade Motherboards, SAS Drives, Raid Cards, Quadro Series Graphic cards etc.

Alongwith the above mentioned categories, we also deal in other peripherals and accessories like Mousepads, Gaming Surfaces, Webcams, Chassis Fans, Optical Drives etc from brands like Razer, Steelseries, Cooler master, Logitech, Sony, LG etc.

For guys/gals from Delhi and NCR Region
:- We can provide any product you may want to buy from Nehru place at your doorstep. You need to send a PM mentioning the product required, and we will quote the appropriate price if it can be made available (in most of the cases).

P.S. : For Cooler Master and Razer Products, We will only Ship in Delhi and NCR Region. For other areas in the country, you can contact other dealers operating in the respective zones.

Welcome to TE. I've purchased a lot of stuff from your store so its great to see you here :) . A site with up to date product listing and prices would be great, eagerly looking forward to it.

Welcome
:clap:

one more question do i have to pay for extra Home Delivery charge and service charge while rma to any service center for extra 100-500 buck for lazy people :p

so keep up :)

Back