Smartwatch under 10k?

squarepotatoe

Disciple
Hello everyone. I'm looking to buy a smartwatch and my budget is 10k. Would Samsung Watch 4 Classic still be a decent choice in 2024? Are Noise and Fireboltt trusted brands?

I'm also interested in watch 4 Classic LTE , but can't make up my mind to buy it cause it's 3 year old model now. ( I have used it for 3 weeks and absolutely loved it).
Lets see what other members suggest.

I am using the Watch 4 LTE since last 1 year. Terrific watch, no other watch comes close in competition. Blind buy in this price range.
What is the expected lifespan of these smartwatches? The top review for yours says:

dsdsdddasddsddd.png

Also, how does one know if the sensors maintain their accuracy over the spans of months and years?

What is the expected lifespan of these smartwatches? The top review for yours says:

View attachment 197646

Also, how does one know if the sensors maintain their accuracy over the spans of months and years?
Idk for sure but can tell you from my personal experience and my friend's, watch working perfectly for more than 18 months now for my friend. Mine is 15 month old. Sensors work correctly as my brother uses watch 8, and I cross checked the readings and matched with his watch.

It learns on the usage. It took about 10 days for mine to calibrate to my usage. Then the battery backup shot up to 36 to 40hrs easily.
I concur. Similar battery life for my watch 4 classic as well, with everything (except LTE) enabled.

Samsung is now known for giving the most accurate sensors like whoop, polar or Garmin. But they get the job done. In my personal experience, it only struggled for zone 5 workouts, but only a few times.

Had a Samsung Gear S3 watch. After a year the battery just lasts for one day. When it was new the battery lasted for 3 days and with activities turned on the battery used to last for 2 days. Not sure if Samsung has improved the battery backup on their new watches.

Is there any better option than galaxy watch 4 classic under 10k,
I liked the rotating bezel of this watch that is probably the primary reason I wanted to buy it. Is there any other watch with rotating bezel.

Then get the watch 4 lte ,its simply unmatched in this price range and don't worry about battery life it easily last 2 days and chargers within 1hr 40 mins
thanks bro, will order it soon.
Controlling music playback features from the watch is okay when mobile is playing your music. But playing it off the watch outright will eat a crap ton of battery.
how much is the difference ? I don't play music more than 3 hours in a day. so it should atleast last for a day.

how much is the difference ? I don't play music more than 3 hours in a day. so it should atleast last for a day.
Like a percent of battery will give 2 minutes of playback. I sometimes listen to audible directly from my watch (connected to earbuds) and that's been my experience.

I'll say these watches aren't meant for that, even if they can do it fine. Hell, it can even play YouTube videos from the browser, that doesn't mean we should.

Anyway, it would only matter if you don't carry your mobile.

Like a percent of battery will give 2 minutes of playback. I sometimes listen to audible directly from my watch (connected to earbuds) and that's been my experience.

I'll say these watches aren't meant for that, even if they can do it fine. Hell, it can even play YouTube videos from the browser, that doesn't mean we should.

Anyway, it would only matter if you don't carry your mobile.
Will use and see, if only problem is playback time i will know it in a couple of days , and if i don't like it i can just give it to my cousin.

Generally speaking for my experiences on smartwatches specially Garmin and Samsung.

I had used Samsung Galaxy smartwatch 2 for very short time
But with Garmin I have had very long experience .

Battery life does degrade normally but it depends too.

Lot of people use different faces and that can cause battery drain too.

Like for example I use to have a custom design watch face on my Garmin Enduro and my battery life seems to be taking quite a hit..
Now I am back to stock face and it is now about close to Garmins stated battery life.

You will need to understand your watch too . It is possible that battery drain could be because of new watch face or you have turned on many sensors and brightness more than usual.

Just keep experimenting which settings give you the most battery life without you missing the stats you need.

Many times I have seen on reddit people also mentioning that some update has caused their battery life to drain faster.

Having said ...I feel one is better to go with watches which gives many days of battery life so that gradually when it gets degraded you will still not feel the need to charge everyday.

Where as accuracy is considered..I don't think any watch is perfect but most these days give you decent idea of your activities.

Back