smartphone below 10000....?

yash140

Disciple
hey i want to buy a new phone series 60 .........?which is best available in the market below 10000rs.?...what is the price or e50...?

The prices have come down again..its available for some 9.9k...

Btw, other older smartphones from nokia are available for less..

the 6670 is for like 9.4k...(avoid)

the 7610 for 8.8k...(again, avoid..)

6681 is for 10.2k..(not any better than the E50 though)

So yeah..get the E50..:p

is e50 available in full black finish.........?what is the price of 3250 ,5500,6033.....?does e50 has a memory card slot...?

^^E50 is available in full black and silver finish..you shud get the full black version.. And of course it has a mem card slot..:p

3250 is 14k...

5500 is absolute crap..dont buy it..

6033..??when did tht come out?? :S

E50 is available in Kolkata at about 9500/-

Perhaps yash140 meant nokia 6300 not 6033, well 6300 is a nice phone with brilliant display, ext memory card, 2mp camera without flash price around 10500/- in Kolkata

does this phone support themes and 3rd party apps.?i want know wheter many apps are available for this edition of symbian os...?plz tell me how is the music playback of e50..and iamnot a bussines man (college student) does this phone is good for me or should i go for anyother one...?

yash140 said:
does this phone support themes and 3rd party apps.?i want know wheter many apps are available for this edition of symbian os...?plz tell me how is the music playback of e50..and iamnot a bussines man (college student) does this phone is good for me or should i go for anyother one...?

>Yes , It supports themes, same res as other new nokia symbian phones like N73 and N93,N95

> Most of the older apps are available fr e50(s60 3rd) and more are beind developed everyday

> Music playback is same as N73, but a bit lacking in volume (ie loudness)
equalisers are available, and sound is quite good.

> many of my college mates have this phone!

thks aka911 will buy this phone in a day or two thks u guys for ur help.........iam solely buying this phone on ur suggestion...........
bye

^^Btw, whats the battery life of this phone like? dont think, it'll give more than a day...:no:

Aka911 said:
Yes , It supports themes, same res as other new nokia symbian phones like N73 and N93,N95

Aka can u confirm if the display size(physical size) of the E50 and the 6233 are the same..?? just curious..the e50 display may have the same res as n73, but the physical size of the display seems much smaller than the n73...aint it?? :S

The battery life is about 2 days with more than normal usage. My friend had one some time back. The software packages available are just amazing. And the WiFi is something you dont find at this price.

Raghu.

hey guys i have taken nokia n73 music edition.....my dad didnt like e50.................did i make a good choice by taking it...?

from a smartphone below 10k to a rocking 20k N73 Music Edition?? :O Good going bro...:eek:hyeah:...Lucky you..your dad must have been in a very good mood with you...lol..:lol: Tell us how did u pull it up.. some others may find the trick useful...:lol: :p

i was a bit lucky.........my dad as soon as he saw the e50 said it is bit delicate and he insisted me to take n70 music edition.......but luckly he bought me this when i said iam not gonna ask for a new phone for the next 3 years(long time).......

Back