Smart Phone recommendations within Rs. 40000

Udit

Skilled
I currently own a iPhone 3G & I Love it but now I would like to upgrade it.

So now I want to buy a Smart Phone within Rs. 40000.

My Requirements :

• Controllable via Windows 7 (VNC Server Support)
  • Super Long Battery Life (Like 2-3 Days Standby)
  • Extremely Loud Speakerphone (Must cross the Isolation of my DT-150)
  • High Quality Microphone (Phone kept 2 feet away)
  • Speedy OS (Like on iPhone)
  • High Quality WiFi N
  • Must be Factory Unlocked
  • Must Look Killer
  • No Blackberry, Nokia or Sony Ericsson
My Choices :
  • iPhone 4
  • Samsung Nexus S
  • Samsung Omnia 7
Don't care about Apps, Audio/Video & Camera

laemo said:
Yes, and the point you're making is...? I also have a BB, don't get me wrong, but I understand the strengths and weaknesses of all the platforms quite well. Going solely by your requirements, unless you plan to charge your phone while at work or something, don't think you'd get the desired battery life.

Anyway, iPhone 4 is a good phone, no doubt, and the signal attenuation problem doesn't exist in India, so it's all good. Only thing you'd have to take care of is the gorilla glass which does shatter when dropped. The retina display is gorgeous, so it's going to be pretty awesome watching movies (if you can somehow manage to install VLC, now that it's been removed from the app store)/photos on it.
I can't use my mobile directly because my hands don't move so anything is ok except complex stuff

I need a eye grabbing phone which will catch the eyes of people (specially girls)

I understand! Well in that case yes, iPhone is quite a bit ahead of Android when it comes to user friendliness :) you will enjoy it.

Ahaha and well it is perceived to be a status symbol (not sure if that works in India that much though :p)

Back