WTB small amount of thermal paste

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverbyte

Disciple
Aug 19, 2008
hi guys,
trying to salvage two old laptops for my startup. Earlier had thought will buy new laptops, but decided to conserve money.
Am looking for someone who has a bit of thermal paste left over. Dont want to spend a lot of money - at this point every rupee counts :(

I'm based out of delhi/gurgaon.

thanks!

joel.monty

Adept
Feb 19, 2010
ive bought one from a local store for 10 rs ,its a very small bottle ,works as good as the noctua paste.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Nov 30, 2011
Pandora
Last edited:

kartikoli

Skilled
Feb 6, 2010
Lucknow
i have used this paste with my 5 proccie's and have faced no problem till date but i dont do fancy stuffs like OC'ing so its good for normal use only

joel.monty

Adept
Feb 19, 2010
Heh even I'm in the same situation. I badly need one. I was thinking of getting the Deepcool Z5 which costs over 400 bucks. But thought that it will be a waste for one-use only.
http://mdcomputers.in/1276-deepcool-thermal-paste-z5

What's next? Micromax phones as good as Samsung?
I used and compared both ,there's hardly any difference in temperature,the only thing that determines the temperature is how to spread it,i don't know about other ones though.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Nov 30, 2011
Pandora
I used and compared both ,there's hardly any difference in temperature,the only thing that determines the temperature is how to spread it,i don't know about other ones though.
OT: Proof please or it never happened.

Just an update: wont be buying it anymore.

Last edited:

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Nov 30, 2011
Pandora
what are you getting instead ?
Not decided. Will do so after my exam.
BTW did you guys know? "Lag" in gaming is directly proportional to the system's temp (besides others)?
Thats the only reason why I need a new coating.

Status
Not open for further replies.