Skull candy earphones availability??

sensatul

Disciple
Hi guys

I would be a gr8 help if ne body of u provide me the location in delhi or chandigarh from where i can buy skullcandy earphones.

Do tell abt if ne of online shops are providing them...

Thanks

mhamirma said:
check out at Lynx-india: Lynx Chandigarh - Largest Electronic & Computer Online Superstore In India

Amarbir from Chandigarh is a registered dealer here at TE.

else you can get it imported thru KMD (katmandude). he is also a registed dealer here.

both are very reputed and trustworthy.

Thanks for replying...

Lynx-india does not have it....I can order them from KMD but then the price would be higher as it is getting imported from US...

skullcandy has entered India, Even they have there indian website Headphones by Skullcandy . But there availability is difficult to find...

Any other options???

they are available at my local shop here in delhi. I was surprised too. seems genuine to me with 5 years warranty.donno abt the price range but he quoted 1230/- for one in ear earphones.No idea abt any local online shop though

no mate... the skullcandy headphones, not the in ears, sound simply awesome for the price... my cousin had them picked up from the virgin store in Dubai and they sound simply fantastic//////

stalker said:
just fyi, skullcandy stuff looks good, but sounds like shit.. or even worse actually.

But i have read so many reviews over the net and all of them went positive with the earphones.
but neways thanks for ur personal opinion..........i will consider this while buying them.

Back