Audio Signature Acoustics Elements C12 IEMs

PristineNote: The IEMs got delivered to your office on 2nd, but a replacement hasn't been shipped till now. Can you please look into it ? Tracking id is 801204781539 - Fedex.

Replacement was shipped on the same day of receiving your defective unit , along with 2 extra Large sized tips as requested by you . Will send you the tracking number once I reach office :).

All da best and would like to sample / purchase one if it is a Quality product "Made in India"

For the try outs , you can post your name here or else since you are from Mumbai , you can visit our place to try them out .

http://www.techenclave.com/audio-zone/try-out-sa-c12-iems-143128/

The SA-C12 is indeed a quality product which is a result of almost 1.5 years of research , numerous prototype trials and tuning until we reached the sweet spot for that perfect fun yet natural sound . Right from the filter to the cable there were atleast a dozen iterations that were tried by someone of our IEM experts as well as some well known members here before the final product came into production . We are confident that C12 is one of the best product under Rs.4000 and hence we are giving a 10 day no questions asked return for a refund policy incase anyone isn't satisfied with the sound or quality of the product. :)

Replacement was shipped on the same day of receiving your defective unit , along with 2 extra Large sized tips as requested by you . Will send you the tracking number once I reach office :).
Hey @PristineNote, thanks for the quick update, but according to the tracking, the shipment is to be delivered to someone in Delhi whereas I'm in Lucknow (and my billing and delivery address both were of Lucknow). Can you please look into it ?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
@PristineNote: My bad. The IEMs got delivered today. Thanks for the extra tips ! :)
Listened for some time and the bass is really tight and punchy, and doesn't extend unnecessarily. I am not an audiophile, so cannot comment on soundstage and the likes, but I'm liking this IEM. :D

I dropped the brass casing from around 2 feet onto floor. It's not working now.
I am not able to screw the cover onto casing, it's become loose. Casing must have deformed. But there's nothing that is visual to eye.

Hello PN/Proaudiohome,

I have been a satisfied customer of yours for the last couple of years and thanks for giving us good deals on various audio equipment.
I hope your product has tremendous success and becomes a industry hit in the international arena as well.Now, i havent been contemplating buying a iem currently but looking at the effort you guys have put in,i wouldnt want to miss being one of the first buyers for thir product.
So basically my questions pertain to the following -

1] My stack includes the m2 and the s4 so i presume you understand that i like to have a certain bassy element to my music.How do the c12 standup in this?
2] Would these hold up for moderate early morning runs/walks?

I dropped the brass casing from around 2 feet onto floor. It's not working now.
I am not able to screw the cover onto casing, it's become loose. Casing must have deformed. But there's nothing that is visual to eye.

Please send only the case back to us , we will have a look at it and work something out for you :).

Hello PN/Proaudiohome,

I have been a satisfied customer of yours for the last couple of years and thanks for giving us good deals on various audio equipment.
I hope your product has tremendous success and becomes a industry hit in the international arena as well.Now, i havent been contemplating buying a iem currently but looking at the effort you guys have put in,i wouldnt want to miss being one of the first buyers for thir product.
So basically my questions pertain to the following -

1] My stack includes the m2 and the s4 so i presume you understand that i like to have a certain bassy element to my music.How do the c12 standup in this?
2] Would these hold up for moderate early morning runs/walks?

Thank You for your kindwords.

1) The C12 definitely has more bass than Klipsch S4 and pretty much close to the M2 but not just mid bass like the M2 which overall sounds congested , on the other hand C12 has a much more open soundstage :)

2) The C12 has one of the best quality cables and are extremely lightweight. As long as they are not abused or subjected to water content entering the housing , they should withstand walks and runs :).

@PristineNote
I have a TF10 , i had developed a liking for RE-262 and M3 how would you rate this IEM(c12) against those 2 considering RE-262 is a very mid-centered IEM and m3 is a overall good IEM .I would like vocals to be forward with a good amount of bass with a decent treble .

PristineNote
I have a TF10 , i had developed a liking for RE-262 and M3 how would you rate this IEM(c12) against those 2 considering RE-262 is a very mid-centered IEM and m3 is a overall good IEM .I would like vocals to be forward with a good amount of bass with a decent treble .

TF10 has a very balanced sound with more than adequate bass , neutral mids and treble. Similarly M3 also has more or less neutral mids and treble but lacking in bass. RE-262 on the other hand is a purely midrange-concentric IEM with the treble and bass lacking a bit.

The C12 will give you a midrange which is slightly more warm/forward and natural sounding than M3 or TF10 but not as forward as the RE-262 . The bass on the other hand is not as lacking as that in M3 so it has a very tight yet heavy bass similar to the TF10 . In terms of treble its not as bright or sharp as some of the other IEMs, overall has a more forward yet relaxed feel for long hours of fatigue free listening experience. Good vocals, adequate bass and treble is exactly what C12 will give you :). Also they come with interchangeable filters incase you find the treble to be high and wish to reduce the same.

Finally, order placed successfully. Too many failed attempts yesterday:( ( Can't wait to plug into my D2+)

Thank you for your order, it will be shipped today . It was nice speaking to you yesterday , as I told you the failed attempts were happening due to the decimal rounding off issue for the coupon code on website , the same has been sorted now .

You might need to make some BBE+ / EQ enhancements on your D2+ for the C12 cause we found it to be very different sounding on a stock D2+ compared to a Sansa Clip+/Fuze on which the C12 sounds perfect, IMO.

Oh man! Wish I had known about this sooner! Just ordered R1 from mp4nation! Anyway, congratulations & wish you much success! :) Hoping to buy it soon (hopefully with discount) ;)

Oh man! Wish I had known about this sooner! Just ordered R1 from mp4nation! Anyway, congratulations & wish you much success! :) Hoping to buy it soon (hopefully with discount) ;)

You can still try them out at the discounted price . We will continue the discounted offer until we have some good feedback and opinions from our home crowd :).

Signature Acoustics C-12 Elements.

Mini Review:

Design: Since these IEMs are made of wood, my very first thought was that they would be kind of heavy or medium weighted. To my surprise these were extremely light weight. Simplistic design and easy to plug in and plug out.
Signature Acoustics Wooden C-12 IEMs

Build Quality: These IEMs have top notch build quality. The cable is thick and looks very strong. Extremely light and strong wooden casing. Can be noisy while riding on the bike though.

Comfort: Before using these IEMs I was using Brainwavz's M1. Getting used to them was a bit tough in the start but they gave me an advantage of getting used to C12 pretty nicely. The stock ear tips are very comfortable and sit nicely in my ears.

Packaging: Opening the box, loved the way C12 is presented and the earphone case is awesome and its built like some world war armor. Its too heavy to carry it around, don't think my cargo shorts can handle it. The outer packaging deigning is made very simple, plain simple! . Standard two size rubber ear tips were provided along with filters and a shirt clip.

Brass Case Tank.

Sound: After 6 hours of burn in, the sound has just got better and better. The bass is much better than the previous M1s I used. Sound-stage is above average as other reviews suggest. Overall more balanced and natural sound. Details are clear and can be appreciated even without proper burn-in. That is all I can say about these IEMs for now.

MADE IN INDIA :)

@nish_pinto : Nice to see such high quality pics and even i like these a lot and think these will stay with me for sometime now.

Moreover my detailed review is coming soon !!:)!!

Back