Sify plans for Mumbai

FaH33m said:
Are you sure about SSV servicing Fivenet in Navi Mumbai ? I mean why would they start a new ISP when they already have their own 24online/SSV Broadyline. :S

I've never heard of Fivenet in Nerul/Seawoods, need to check with SSV.

Yep, they just started last week. BTW, Broadllyne is another local ISP i think that's serviced by SSV. I do not think that Broadllyne is owned by SSV.

Latest news my friend just registered for 384kbps unlimited at Rs.400 pm. He will get the connection by Sunday and he resides at Belapur.
Any plan that can beat this?

iprincepankaj said:
Latest news my friend just registered for 384kbps unlimited at Rs.400 pm. He will get the connection by Sunday and he resides at Belapur.

Any plan that can beat this?

That looks like a awesome plan ..what ISP ? five net ?

I really need to check for Five net in Nerul now. :p

@boomshankar
It inclusive of all taxes. Just have a look at their plans posted earlier in this thread by abbY.
Almost all the plans are awesome.
Never imagined one could get 256kbps NU for just 250rs.

iprincepankaj said:
@boomshankar

It inclusive of all taxes. Just have a look at their plans posted earlier in this thread by abbY.

Almost all the plans are awesome.

Never imagined one could get 256kbps NU for just 250rs.

did you inquire if it's there in Nerul ?

^^^ Its being distributed by SSV, so most probably it will be available at Nerul.
But still i will ask my friend to enquire them about their presence in both Nerul and Sanpada as soon as possible.

OMG !! That's awesome :D ,any idea if existing SSV Broadyline customers with 24online connection have to pay extra installation charges ? If yes how much do they charge for installation ?

FaH33m said:
OMG !! That's awesome :D ,any idea if existing SSV Broadyline customers with 24online connection have to pay extra installation charges ? If yes how much do they charge for installation ?

New customers have to pay 1k for installation but existing SSV customers have to pay 500 rs, AFAIK.

NO FUP then five network simply rock!!! :clap:
Just waiting for my friend's net to be installed and personally determine how good is it in regards to speed,downtime.torrents,dc++ etc....
Can't just wait to try it :hap5:
Anyone already using it please post your experiences.

SSV broadllyne is advertising 1mbps unlimited for Rs. 999/- only.

thats tempting :wow: but how is SSV's service & what about downtime ??

Back