Sify broadband

smsrohit

Disciple
Oct 7, 2005
My sify Broadband connection stopped after the downpour in mumbai on 31st may and it showed Network Cable unplugged, and for 4th and 5th june it gave me 101Error, My cable guy asked me to put a complaint on Sify Customer Care, because i may get the extension on the lost days of Connectivity, and today he has come and fixed the connection by removing the faulty switch, has anyone here in the forum using sify has actually got their expiry date of package increased because of Connectivity problems, I doubt Sify would do that.

archish

Skilled
Apr 12, 2005
the billing system is computerized so mostly it wont be possible unless u are able to contact an inside person.

scarezebra

Adept
Mar 19, 2005
No...don't expect anything of that sort...You are not gonna get ur extension....If it may happen as a mistake,but knowingly Sify is not going to extend ur expiry date ..Sify systems are funny...Sometimes u get auto-renewals, sometimes double speeds...All this only if u r luck :p

kilroy

Disciple
Mar 13, 2006
u wont get an extension just like that...

u'll have to hound ur local operator or the sify cc..

i've got a weeks free pack 2-3 times, but only after calling him up 3-4 times.

reef_d

Disciple
Apr 2, 2005
i had the same problem with reliance...my connection resumed today and all i had to do was call their franchise distributer and they took care by adding the required hours i lost