Android Should I get an extended battery for my galaxy s4?

nqmqi11

Recruit
I've has my Galaxy S4 which is battery life has never been great for almost a year. It usually last 10-11 hrs while the signal/WiFi are good. I've cleared up the cache partition and done a factory reset but still battery drain fast. I need my S4 to hold up at least one whole day. Should I get an extended battery? I’ve found a 7000 mAh battery, is it the larger the better? Thanks for support!

there are many battery stats/monitor software out there,
just dload one and see which app juices out ur batt most,
simply uninstall it,

it may solve ur problem.

Nothing seems to work... I have tried:-
1. Different custom ROMs...
2. Various so-called battery saver apps...
3. New battery
4. Completely clean phone with no apps... Not even google play store... Just the basic phone like a nokia 1100 to try to get maximum out of the battery.. :p

In all cases, the maximum I get is 6-7hrs... There are some wakelocks and other stuff running in background and keeps the phone warm always...
My problem was that I wanted to root the damn phone after the official lollipop update came out... Else it was working fine on kitkat giving me around 1 day backup...

Nothing seems to work... I have tried:-
1. Different custom ROMs...
2. Various so-called battery saver apps...
3. New battery
4. Completely clean phone with no apps... Not even google play store... Just the basic phone like a nokia 1100 to try to get maximum out of the battery.. :p

In all cases, the maximum I get is 6-7hrs... There are some wakelocks and other stuff running in background and keeps the phone warm always...
My problem was that I wanted to root the damn phone after the official lollipop update came out... Else it was working fine on kitkat giving me around 1 day backup...

Are you saying you did lolipop on s4? Then you are at a complete loss! Lolipop isnt yet stable on s4. It has worsened the already bad battery sucker aka landline.

I have a i9500 . Lollipop is stable . But battery drain is as bad as in kit kat . Hardly lasts a full day on my Mtnl 3g sim with mixed WiFi and 3g data on for the whole day and moderate use . Lollipop never hanged or crashed on me even once . Stock ROM and not rooted phone .

Back