Audio Should i buy ipod touch now

I know that apple is soon gonna launch OS4 and i want to buy 64Gb ipod touch and one know when they are gonna release 4th gen ipods.
Should i wait till release of os 4 or buy it now?

If you can, you can wait for release of iphone OS 4.0. Who knows, they might surprise everyone with a new generation of ipod touch :)

usually i.e from the past 4 yrs apple has been releasing its new generation ipods during the 2nd week of September.
if u can wait till September MAY BE they may release the 4th gen ipod touch.

the new features in 4th gen ipod as of rumor mills is that a camera may b included and may be a more faster os.(these are just assumptions).

3rd gen itouch was to come with a camera(it was confirmed lately by apple ceo) but due to sme sensor issues and technical glitches they couldnt make it.

so if that problem is solved almost sure of having a camera in itouch 4th gen.

now its totally upto u..if u can wait till sept..then its always better to go for latest edition.
i will b getin my 32gb itouch 3rd gen on Thursday :D . i am going for it because
1) itouch 3rd gen has everything i need as of now and i am not interested in having a camera in my pmp.
2) i am very impatient and cannot wait till september :p

IPOD 3G 8GB model is a IPOD 2G with new OS.

Doesn't have the improved architecture and processor. Some say it is 50% faster.

So i suggest go for 32/64 GB model.

Fahrenheit said:
absolutely killer deal on Ebay for the ipod touch 3g

no 8GB iPod touch is a 3G model. Please don't be misleading.

@OP
go for iPod touch 3G after careful consideraion. After one year even that will be obsolete. Maybe waiting for a couple of months is the best thing to do. If the new iPods have better hardware then go for those, if not then you can always go for the iPhone OS 4.0 ready iPod touch 3G which will see a price drop. Win situation I say. :)

I can't wait till September, my sis is gonna take my 8gb ipod touch 2g i have in about a week, and i can live without my ipod so i am gonna buy it now i guess.
anyways thanks for all your reply's.

Back