Shopyourworld - Feedback Thread

shopyourworld is a scam waiting to happen.

Been after them for my refund for 8 months now.

STAY AWAY GUYS U HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I know of 3-4 people who are after them to get their refund, including myself and a few friends who were quite extensive shoppers on shopyourworld, even then we were getting just lame excuses next week, next week going on for 8 months now.
When a site does this, either they are not financially sound, have some major issues or out to cheat.
I am 100% sure this site is just going to shut down and going to take some users for a ride in the bargain.

shopyourworld is a scam waiting to happen.

Been after them for my refund for 8 months now.

STAY AWAY GUYS U HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Let this be echoed!
(no personal experience with SYW, but IIRC, have read a lot about similar woes of members/customers with this '[ch]E[at]-tailer' over on HFV).

Got a call from SHOP YOUR WORLD just now & they told that they had some financial issues last time & had to close down, now they have tie-up with singapore govt & blah blah & they have restarted with new management etc & they also have been active on eBay & suggesting me to start buying again with them.

Horrible experience continues - I was given the same cock n bull story as @malhotraraul above. They said that they were ready to ship a tablet case which I had ordered ..... wait for it..... 18 months back.
I told them very nicely that I dont need it anymore and could I please have the refund - they said OK and that they were taking the request and my money will be refunded in 3 working days. Do note that this was 1.5 months back.

Today I get a call from a friend in my previous office that they have received a shopyourworld package.

Seriously - is anybody actually considering ordering from these people. Amazon is doing direct shipping or use Ebay GEB. But Shopyourworld ? You cannot pay me to use them.

I also got call with same cr@p talk..saying singapore govt is funding them now :/ and that previous management had gone bankrupt and now everything will be good LOL...said wont be buying anything from you ever !!

i have got atleast 2 calls from them, the second one just now, although both the times i missed them due to the cellphone being on silent mode. on calling them back, the call doesn't go through. i have never ever dealt with SYW earlier, but still getting the calls. looks like a spamming scam. i got to know that the no. belongs to SYW though mouthshut.

Back