Shopyourworld - Feedback Thread

Leshy

Disciple
hi guys i recently bought a nexus 4 8gb from shop your world on 12-12-12 i have been reading negetive reviews about that site can anyone throw some light on it :scared14::scared14::scared14:

Not used their services but every business has some negative reviews, out of a thousand customers, maybe 1 or 2 are dis satisfied and if they turn out to be geeks they paint half of the globe throwing sh*t on the company.

You will such scary stories for every site, even flipkart,infibeam etc... AFAIK shopyourworld is legit, dont worry..

Yeah, thats what I was saying, every business has some neg reviews, where some chap gets a bad experience, he applies some pepper to it and spreads all around the globe ;)

I have ordered grip daddy headrest mount from them on 16-10-12. Haven't received it yet and plan to file consumer complain. They don't reply to email phone calls or even online chat. Incase you get hold of customer support a new delivery date is adviced. If you have used credit card, there are chances you can retrieve your money. I find geb better than syw. I had used debit card and have now approached akosha to guide to file complain. They charge 500 not sure if they are any good.

Had a package delivered on saturday which was received by sns people on 17th Dec, I find it pretty good now tbh :)
And customs was properly charged too.

I have ordered grip daddy headrest mount from them on 16-10-12. Haven't received it yet and plan to file consumer complain. They don't reply to email phone calls or even online chat. Incase you get hold of customer support a new delivery date is adviced. If you have used credit card, there are chances you can retrieve your money. I find geb better than syw. I had used debit card and have now approached akosha to guide to file complain. They charge 500 not sure if they are any good.
sounds scarry :scared14::scared14:

I know, and had been waiting patiently. But my fear came true. The online status shows just order confirmation, no further progress. Incase yours is different maybe you don't face problem.
no mine is also same online status they are not answering the phone and no one is coming on live chat also

no mine is also same online status they are not answering the phone and no one is coming on live chat also

Same here, thus decided to make complain. But Akosha just guides for filling thus not sure if I should approach them. Will keep you posted incase anything happens. But swear never to buy from them again. Where are you located?

I ordered the nexus 4 on 12th dec ...i know its not available on the play store ...but the cc person on two occasions said the phone is already in their global hub!and will be delivered this weel... but the status on their webpage is still order confirmed and now i cant even contact their customer care :/ no replies at all

I ordered the nexus 4 on 12th dec ...i know its not available on the play store ...but the cc person on two occasions said the phone is already in their global hub!and will be delivered this weel... but the status on their webpage is still order confirmed and now i cant even contact their customer care :/ no replies at all

Hahaha, I m hearing this since 1.5month. They keep saying it's on its way. I don't know if they plan to dupe and run away. As they must have gathered lot of money since past few months.

Back