Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 5 small items reaching the NY address on 20th Jan. Since these are from different vendors of Amazon, these will be arriving in different packages on same day or max with a day difference (actually all these packages were shipped yesterday). Total weight of all these packages willl be approx. 1.6lbs. Will it be possible to combine these together while shipping to India?

Two Transactions Cancelled Seller refunded the Money Back,saying he Ships to Confirmed Address Only

Even it was not listed in the Bidding Item.

paypal receipt says

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Shipping address - unconfirmed[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Bharat Oberoi[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]BOM 168 182-21 150th Avenue [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Springfield Gardens, NY 11413[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]United States[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]My Account is verified With Paypal Since a Year[/font]

Sure. thanks Utsav. Then i am sure you would havoue had communicartion with our team. Hasnt this been resolved? please advise what has the team commited to you

the sad part is i havnt received any communication from your team . from 7th jan to 18th not a single response from anyone
<

Two Transactions Cancelled Seller refunded the Money Back,saying he Ships to Confirmed Address Only

Even it was not listed in the Bidding Item.

paypal receipt says

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Shipping address - unconfirmed[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Bharat Oberoi[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]BOM 168 182-21 150th Avenue [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Springfield Gardens, NY 11413[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]United States[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]My Account is verified With Paypal Since a Year[/font]

Thats ur Indian address (confirmed) not the US address, The US address will remain unconfirmed.

What exchange rate are u guys using? I got a shipment weighing 1.7lbs ie ~ 0.77 kgs so $18. Shows me I need to pay 1068 as shipping. That is around 59.33 per Dollar. Even at current rate + 5% (max surcharge) I wont hit 59.

It means every seller will refund everytime...?
not every seller. Some sellers are lenient on this. You need to talk to them before buying. I have bought 3 phones from ebay and shipped through S&S.

It means every seller will refund everytime...?

Even though the address is mentioned as Unconfirmed in the mail which you receive, at the seller end most of the time, its marked as Confirmed. Noticed it several times when some of the sellers reply directly to the payment notification mail which they received. I think if its shows Unconfirmed in green color, you should be safe!
<

And no, most sellers accept the orders just fine, never faced a problem where the seller refunded the payment.

What exchange rate are u guys using? I got a shipment weighing 1.7lbs ie ~ 0.77 kgs so $18. Shows me I need to pay 1068 as shipping. That is around 59.33 per Dollar. Even at current rate + 5% (max surcharge) I wont hit 59.

You forgot the Service Tax which is charged on top of the $18!
<

SNS charges $ @ 53.8 X 18=968.4 X 10.3 = 99.74= 1068.14

[font=arial, sans-serif]968.4 + [/font]99.74= 1068.

Edit- You get additional 10% discount if u pay using the master card.

What is the subscription fee now? IMO, SnS should offer limited subs. for 1-2yrs for cheap. Not everyone wants a lifetime membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back