Shaving help...

Guys i have started shaving with razor and i use mach 3 for shaving. I have noticed that if i shave in both directions means first proper in one direction and then in another, the skin gets complete soft with not even nodes of hair remaining on skin.

I just wanna know that will it effect my beard structure or create some problem on my face like acne or marks?? Is it safe to do so with the razor i am using??

Sent from my LG GW620 using Tapatalk

Ok, I thought for a second that it was another rite thread. LOL! OP, aways shave in the direction of hair growth when using a razor. If you don't, you hair could grow back in different directions.

Reverse shaving helps in giving a good line -hair growth.
Do reverse shaving only on jaw line only. Rest area, single strike, down direction shaves.

:wtf: Whats happening to TE? From tech stuff to shaving stuff.....LOLz.

If you are concerned about the way you want to present yourself to ladies, like John Abraham does, get a philips grooming set......:cool:

Nope, the age displayed is not correct... :p

I knw thats a tech comm. But its most active and thats why i posted in general thread.

Sent from my LG GW620 using Tapatalk

One very important point which you should not forget & its for your best shaving experience without any after effercts.. Its also the most easiest part...... Grinning all the time is absolutely not necessary unlike what is shown in the video... :cool2:

I have to shave every day. Stupid corporate life and sales job :(

Use Mach4 for daily use and when i travel use a Philips Electric Shaver:D

Thinking of upgrading to Mach5, has anyone used it? How is it compared to the Mach4 or 3 for that matter.

Cheers :)

adi_vastava said:
And how come you reply; so confidently about all TE guys. :p
:huh:
on 5th day, my beard becomes ~2+mm size :p, so its hard to shave then, takes 2 strokes to have a clean cut (with mach3)
i try to keep shaving on the minimum, if you shave daily, by 25-30, your beard will become a 'pain in the face' to maintain. :p
so my advice is, shave once a week (if you must), in between use trimmers, not that Philips electric shaver, but a trimmer

Daily shave necessary since last 1-2 years... Earlier I use to shave once only for every ~3-4 days. Now hair grows much faster & by third day its 2-3 mm.. :(

I love it when people start such threads. Seems a tad silly initially, but there's valuable advice you wouldn't get else-wise.

I feel like I've been shaving like an uncivilized idiot till now.

PS: Whoever wants to know how an uncivilized idiot shaves like, f/o :p

Back